• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogston_ez

Spectator
Reaction score
1. I apologize to Rivals even if 1 or 2 members are aggravating the whole clan doesn't deserve flame
2. Personal apology to ogston, linking a video on the clan thread was stupid and inappropriate and even though you hackusate and get annoying it was just stupid.
3. I'm not Asian_ninjaz I'm FarPixel and I can't control whatever happens next to my probably already bad rep
4. For everyone who thinks Ancient hacks I do not even personally know I've never had a cb or scrim against Ancient as an opposing clan so don't ask me because I simply don't know
5. Again I apologize and I decided to say this because Justin recently messaged me on Skype saying to apologize for the flame and he was getting accused of making the account
6. Cool fact if you use magic launcher optifine 1.8.7 it legit says 1.8.7/vanilla.

FishingRods

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: FishingRods
Age 14
Donor: Use To Have Gold. Buying Diamond In A Couple Days
Skype ID: Ohh.Tropical
Activeness [1/10]: 9
Strengths / Weaknesses: Strenghts: Bow Spam // Bow Lock Down // Rod Spamming // Sword Fighting // God At Flint And Steal // Amazing With Team Work And Communication // Using A Rod. Waknesses : Fighting On Ice
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I Think Rivals would be what i call my ''home clan''. The only reason why i call it my home clan is because i know that you guys are very active and loyal. And the reason I want to join Rivals is because i could bring alot of team work to the table and alot of skills. I have communicated with a few of the members In Rivals. I could Also sometimes Lead the clan battles or inner scrims that we might be having. If we are very under geared in clan wars or even in scrims i could lead the team i am in Into a coke point So we could Start choke pointing the other team. I could tell the team about alot of hidden tear two's that rarely none knows about. I could teach the clan about alot of strengths and weaknesses. Some Strenths Are that if you are in a match where it is a 2v1 and thoes people you are fighting are Rushing You. You always have to go to the one that is closest To a tree. So when u go for them be sure to start using the fns and getting a combo on them. But on the other side the other teamate is there Ready to attack. So what you do is you keep attacking and Target the person that you got the combo on and when you know hes low let him go and then turn around and try to get a bow lock down on his other teamate. And when you do that use your fishingrod and try to get that strafe // Crit combo and by then you will kill him. So the person you were chasing before is going to come back low and thats when you have your chance to get ome hits and a flint and steal and then hes finished.

Welp Ik That wasent a part of ''Why do you want to join Rivals'' But you know that i would add a little extra detail ;)

Reaction score
Age 14
Strengths / Weaknesses: Strenghts: Bow Spam // Bow Lock Down // Rod Spamming // Sword Fighting // God At Flint And Steal // Amazing With Team Work And Communication // Using A Rod. Waknesses : Fighting On Ice
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I Think Rivals would be what i call my ''home clan''. The only reason why i call it my home clan is because i know that you guys are very active and loyal. And the reason I want to join Rivals is because i could bring alot of team work to the table and alot of skills. I have communicated with a few of the members In Rivals. I could Also sometimes Lead the clan battles or inner scrims that we might be having. If we are very under geared in clan wars or even in scrims i could lead the team i am in Into a coke point So we could Start choke pointing the other team. I could tell the team about alot of hidden tear two's that rarely none knows about. I could teach the clan about alot of strengths and weaknesses. Some Strenths Are that if you are in a match where it is a 2v1 and thoes people you are fighting are Rushing You. You always have to go to the one that is closest To a tree. So when u go for them be sure to start using the fns and getting a combo on them. But on the other side the other teamate is there Ready to attack. So what you do is you keep attacking and Target the person that you got the combo on and when you know hes low let him go and then turn around and try to get a bow lock down on his other teamate. And when you do that use your fishingrod and try to get that strafe // Crit combo and by then you will kill him. So the person you were chasing before is going to come back low and thats when you have your chance to get ome hits and a flint and steal and then hes finished.

Welp Ik That wasent a part of ''Why do you want to join Rivals'' But you know that i would add a little extra detail ;)
It would be wise to come onto rivals ts to have a better chance of getting accepted :p

Frezzy

Survivor
Reaction score
1. I apologize to Rivals even if 1 or 2 members are aggravating the whole clan doesn't deserve flame
2. Personal apology to ogston, linking a video on the clan thread was stupid and inappropriate and even though you hackusate and get annoying it was just stupid.
3. I'm not Asian_ninjaz I'm FarPixel and I can't control whatever happens next to my probably already bad rep
4. For everyone who thinks Ancient hacks I do not even personally know I've never had a cb or scrim against Ancient as an opposing clan so don't ask me because I simply don't know
5. Again I apologize and I decided to say this because Justin recently messaged me on Skype saying to apologize for the flame and he was getting accused of making the account
6. Cool fact if you use magic launcher optifine 1.8.7 it legit says 1.8.7/vanilla.
Yo thanks for the apology.

Frezzy

Survivor
Reaction score
Age 14

Ty for strats?!?

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks for having the balls to do this , not alot of people do , on my half , i accept your apology .
Age 14

dude , one of the best applications ive ever seen ... Be active on rivals ts to be accepted

Scufy

Tribute
Reaction score
very mature FarPixel :)

joe

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: im thewys and type25
Donor: normal and diamond
Skype ID:
Activeness [1/10]: 7
Strengths / Weaknesses: strength- sword/rod/fns weakness-bow
Why do you want to join The Rivals:i wanna join becuse this clan looks like a good evoirment to me and i want to becom frends with all the good pvpers in this clan also becus my brother told me to join becuse corey would accept me becuse he nos that i am good at the pvps.

Written by: CptPicklez

Last edited:

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: im thewys and type25
Donor: normal and diamond
Skype ID:
Activeness [1/10]: 7
Strengths / Weaknesses: strength- sword/rod/fns weakness-bow
Why do you want to join The Rivals:i wanna join becuse this clan looks like a good evoirment to me and i want to becom frends with all the good pvpers in this clan also becus my brother told me to join becuse corey would accept me becuse he nos that i am good at the pvps.

Written by: CptPicklez
Jacos bro yo lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci