• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoneNumber

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: PhoneNumber
Donor: Platinum
Skype ID: adil57mc
Activeness [1/10]: 9
Strengths / Weaknesses: Strengths:Rod,BowSpam,Fns,Surviving Long Weaknesses: 3v1 some hackers lag on some maps
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I wanna join rivals because it looks like a good clan for me to join

Fauxyy

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Fauxzo
Donor: No, i'm poor ;-;
Skype ID: Not tryna get the fat ddos
Activeness [1/10]: 7
Strengths / Weaknesses: Sword, Rod, my weakness is fire I guess.
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I have a few friends here, not trying to play competitive or anything, just wanna hang out and play in clans :D + I'll try and learn fro my mistakes, I'll give it my best shot to be mature :p

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Fauxzo
Donor: No, i'm poor ;-;
Skype ID: Not tryna get the fat ddos
Strengths / Weaknesses: Sword, Rod, my weakness is fire I guess.
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I have a few friends here, not trying to play competitive or anything, just wanna hang out and play in clans :D + I'll try and learn fro my mistakes, I'll give it my best shot to be mature :p
omg no

Dimond1646MCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: DImond1646
Donor: Plat.
Skype ID: Dimond1646/Alex
Strengths / Weaknesses: Strengths: Rod spamming, CPS(If I jitter) and running. Weaknesses: Bow and aim(when I jitter)
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I want to join rivals because first of all this clan is one of the best clans in mcsg and longest clan to run. Also I have friends in this clan. Lastly this clan brings back memorys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci