• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

conreuss

Diamond
Reaction score
The Comeback challenges you to a Clan Battle on the MC Gamer Servers msg me for skins

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
yeah, no.
yo nice hiring a hacker you scammer. Like how you need someone else to Ddos me because you cant. You're a piece of scum on this earth that doesnt need to exist. People like you make me sick. Scammer.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
what even happened?
He got a random named Anikan and pretty much made him doss me because I was talking Good and telling him that I was going to put his IP on Skidspace & hackedforums. The reason I said all the Good was because he scammed my boy ZenithUS from like 100+ dollars.

Frezzy

Survivor
Reaction score
He got a random named Anikan and pretty much made him doss me because I was talking Good and telling him that I was going to put his IP on Skidspace & hackedforums. The reason I said all the Good was because he scammed my boy ZenithUS from like 100+ dollars.
why r u still here lmao, leave plz no reason to get even more toxic :)

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
Never scammed him lol, ZenithUS Tyler

Tyler did I scam you. We traded back multi now stop being a drama queen and go back to your anime and HCTeams. He is just lying to make me look bad. Just mad honestly… piss off bro.

who cares, honestly
geolocation

NOW EVERYONE FORGET WHAT MULTI SAYS IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Accordings

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: CallMeGravy
Age 14
Donor: Diamond Donor
Skype ID: sebabeba.ogarev
Activeness [1/10]:8.5
Strengths / Weaknesses: Variety of Routes, Secondaries, Combos with any sort of ping, Teamwork, Fast decisions/ Undergeared vs OP.
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I would like to join rivals because i really like the atmosphere when i go on your teamspeak, and also i fell like i will get on with the members of the clan and help the clan.

Ranger_zZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Won't be on for a couple days my mom took my PC then I go on vacation for like 3 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci