• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMamaCarl

Spectator
Reaction score
I have 222 Current Wins, and 400 something legacy, and I am a very smart player, once I get a new mic I might apply but I will probably still get denied xD

Vaitron

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: My account was hacked, so for now I am using an alt account : Dekyy
Donor: Platinum
Skype ID: oregonhj9
Activeness [1/10]:8 1/2 xD
Strengths / Weaknesses: I am a good PvPer when it comes down to close combat, sword, rod, and flint and steel but the bow is not my strong suit, although I am ok with the bow :).
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I want to Join the clan as I am a active player and member to the MCSG community, I would like to have a lasting impact on this clan and would love to help to keep clan members and the MCSG community happy and chipper, while still staying a good pvper, I am looking to be helpful to clan members and staff when they need it and I am hoping for a good affect in this community :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci