• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People who doss gotta have some sort of internet low self-esteem. Pls tell that to anyone who dosses. Ur not cool, ur not funny... What do u gain from it? A laugh? Woah cool, feg
Wtf are you on about

NoHaxJustKidding

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: _B5 cb account
Age 14
Donor:
Skype ID: pvpskrub
Activeness [1/10]: 10
Strengths / Weaknesses: FNS, ROD/Bow. When I pvp, with the bow it's on or off.
Why do you want to join The Rivals: Because it's a really good clan. I think that I could definitely help out the clan in many ways. And I think that being a member here would definitely be fun.

Erwyn

Platinum
Reaction score
People who doss gotta have some sort of internet low self-esteem. Pls tell that to anyone who dosses. Ur not cool, ur not funny... What do u gain from it? A laugh? Woah cool, feg
Synergod Random c;

beastaboniamMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: beastaboniam
Donor: Diamond
Skype ID: beastaboniam
Activeness [1/10]: 9
Strengths / Weaknesses: Strengths: Rod Spam, Bow Lock, Fns Placement, Running. Weakness: Fighting without a rod
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I want to join rivals because i am looking for a serious clan that has skilled players and this clan has it... I wanna take clans more seriously and i feel like i can do that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci