• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
this is not the same clan it was then, that was a low point... if i found out someone dosed someone else in my clan, they would be banished from being a member or my rivals ever again.

and holy, i get it, u don't like us, u don't like me, u don't like what we do, u don't think we are good. (if u tried to hone in on those points, u certainly did) U don't believe in us, u think we never should have won. Either way, I'm tired of hearing it, we get it. Every time we won u say that if this or if that happened we would of lost. It is simply unnecessary, I'm going to sound like I'm talking to a 3 year old when i say this, because it certainly feels like I am, if you don't have something positive or nice to say, don't say it. Keep it to yourself, don't post on my thread if all u guna say is how we don't deserve it. we won its over. we fought and prepared hard, and we deserved it.
ya no offense but that was the peak of this clan, we were #1 on lbs and could beat rebels, all while people still played minecraft

Moodkip

Experienced
Reaction score
We don't know If This clan is gonna disband. But Corey quit. If Justin,Defresa,Prohulk Wanna keep goinq they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci