• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH. I hate this, this idea of cyber bullying, that is absolutely BS, i have seen bullying firsthand, i have seen cyber bullying, my mom is a psychologist, i am around this all the time, that was not cyber bullying, the fact that you said this is absolulty absurd, yes, what he said was wrong, disrespectful and abhorrent, but it was a joke taken too seriously, i am having trouble seeing how that was a detriment to his "self-esteem" but i am not him, so that may be a possibility, however, it was not to an extent to be called cyber bullying, i have been around cyber bullying, to a point to where the result was suicide, i have seen that first hand, it was someone i know, it was the posting of a video of a man doing things in a homosexual way, the video was posted to Facebook, he was made fun of for weeks, he took it as if his life was ruined, he committed suicide, 3.5 weeks later. Now in my opinion the only reason you posted this, was for it to be a detriment to my clan, i really do not care about that fact, but to bring in that it was cyber bullying, that is the reason i am writing this, as you may have seen earlier, chad posted the reason of the survival being taken down, it had to do that it created such distrust rivalry and complete hatred. I do not want that happening between clans, whether or not i stand for my clan, i hope that does not matter to you, I stand against bullying, this topic can bring me to tears, i have members in my clan who were bullied, i do everything i can to help them, i'm there for them, if you want to, tell ogston i am there for him, if that really was a "detriment to his self-esteem" tell him i am very sorry if it was, and if he needs anything, he can come to me, but i feel that this whole thing is bogus, i feel as if that was said to be a detriment to my clan, and not that it was a detriment to his self-esteem, i understand, if this is not true, i am sorry, but i feel as if it is true, because that is what clan vs. clan has come too, and that is that there is so much competitiveness, that hatred has become a major factor, and that has to change, lies become very prevalent, and each clan tries to pinpoint something wrong with the other clan, like what you did here. I understand that justice dog, started this with the screenshot on your thread, i told him that it was stupid and idiotic to post that, i feel that all of that was unnecessary, it was the competitiveness and hatred that i discussed above, that is what caused him to post that, the past is the past, it is over with, i am posting this, first to demonstrate what some clans and these servers have come too, and too get a point across about some thing i Stand against, more than anything in this world, and if you do not believe me, then why would i write an essay on it, and that is bullying, both cyber and regular, there was no real bullying involved here, i am trying to get this point across, that the fact that you had to say it was bullying, just to be detrimental to our clan is absurd, i am not blaming you for this, i am blaming what these clans have become, the competitiveness leads to this hatred, which lead to lies and stupidity like this. Mistakes were made, the past is the past, the flame ends here, i have heard and seen enough, we both have made mistakes, and i apologize for my clan's actions, and you should too. Finally, My points/summary. 1. Bullying is something that we should all stand against. 2. Do not lie about people being bullied, in future cases, i am assuming that it is true, that he was bullied, but if he was not, that is my point. 3. Do not let clan competitiveness lead to hatred and bullying. 4. Stop the flame, we made a mistake and you made a mistake, it is the past, forget and frogive, thank you and good night. 5. I could care less about how you feel of my clan, i do care if you bring false accusations of bullying into it.
Good night. Thank you, and we all stand as one in the fight against bullying.
You are a legend Corey.

sk8erboi3000

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Chris
Minecraft IGN: Evilmaster300
Skype name: Evilmaster300
Teamspeak: None
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 233
Games Played: 1,795
How active are you 1/10: 8
How mature are you 1/10: 10
Past clans: None
Why do you want to join The Rival: I want to join Rival because alot of people suggested me to try out this clan
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Maybe
How would you help this clan: i can help with clan battles
Tell us more about yourself: Love minecraft, love building, and love helping
Do you know any leaders of this clan: No

http://gyazo.com/e3db37d6fb4c504f4ae9322bc9abcb5c

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
Name: Chris
Minecraft IGN: Evilmaster300
Skype name: Evilmaster300
Teamspeak: None
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 233
Games Played: 1,795
How active are you 1/10: 8
How mature are you 1/10: 10
Past clans: None
Why do you want to join The Rival: I want to join Rival because alot of people suggested me to try out this clan
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Maybe
How would you help this clan: i can help with clan battles
Tell us more about yourself: Love minecraft, love building, and love helping
Do you know any leaders of this clan: No

http://gyazo.com/e3db37d6fb4c504f4ae9322bc9abcb5c
Pending. Please join our chats, and TS for a chance of joining.

IAmCali

Career
Reaction score
Name:Treven
Minecraft IGN:Caliswagg13
Skype name:treven.breon3
Teamspeak: yep
Donor:ran out
Wins:921
Games Played:3500 somewhere around there
How active are you 1/10:6
How mature are you 1/10:6.9
Past clans:Rivals and Wolfpack
Why do you want to join The Rival:Cause the leader told me to
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband:i guess...
How would you help this clan:idk
Tell us more about yourself: i was in this clan before as a co-owner
Do you know any leaders of this clan:Yep

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name:Treven
Minecraft IGN:Caliswagg13
Skype name:treven.breon3
Teamspeak: yep
Donor:ran out
Wins:921
Games Played:3500 somewhere around there
How active are you 1/10:6
How mature are you 1/10:6.9
Past clans:Rivals and Wolfpack
Why do you want to join The Rival:Cause the leader told me to
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband:i guess...
How would you help this clan:idk
Tell us more about yourself: i was in this clan before as a co-owner
Do you know any leaders of this clan:Yep
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :)

Native

District 13
Reaction score
On behalf of the Eternity we challenge you to an official clan battle this weekend 6v6 to 8v8 following soul's rules. If you accept the challenge, we can discuss it on skype. If you decline, simply say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci