• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xBrezzy
Skype name: BrezzyHD
Teamspeak: yes
Donor: diamond
Wins: 228
Games Played:908
How active are you 1/10: 8
How mature are you 1/10: 69
Past clans: a lot
Why do you want to join The Rival: cuz u invited me
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Head bands, sure!
How would you help this clan: I'm good, real good.
Tell us more about yourself: I like minecraft.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: kinda
Trial, to see if you really want to be in the clan, if you decide you like it, and get accepted, you will receive member

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice looking clan..
one thing, knowledgeguy is based around the AU division. He gets 3 bars on US, this doesn't seem to phase you though.
Not to cause any flame but what was the purpose of this post, who even are you?

FloppyMonitor

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Nico
Minecraft IGN: FloppyMonitor
Skype name: floppymonitor
Teamspeak: I do have teamspeak
Donor: I have diamond donor on FloppyMonitor
Wins: 154
Games Played: about 940
How active are you 1/10: 7 due to not playing during the week
How mature are you 1/10: 9 i can be really annoying sometimes, but 99% of the time im not.
Past clans: Verzon, but they disbanded
Why do you want to join The Rival: I have some friends on here and I miss having clan battle and scrims.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Yes I am willing to wear the headband. #Rivals
How would you help this clan: I would help this clan by bringing in a action/fun packed guy and with that comes some skill.
Tell us more about yourself: I am very competitive when it comes to things. For example when we were scrimming everyone would laugh and giggle while i was there tryharding it for our clan. i play soccer and i have a 5:30 mile. I have a life and im really fun to be around. I also am very intelligent I have 4.0 and if there were decisions to make between complicated things, i would come up with a thorough solution.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: There names light a spark in my head but idk from where. Im relatively good friends with Zlim and i know some of the members.

Note: Dont judge my skill on how many wins i have. Even though i cant play on the weekdays, i crank out 15+ hours on the weekend. Please play a game or two with me and see how it do. Thanks!
-Floppy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci