• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrcrafty1

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Michael (You can call me just Crafty if you want)
Minecraft IGN: MrCrafty1/Exottic_
Skype name: CuhraftyPvP (Justice has it.)
Teamspeak: Of Course!
Donor: Yes Diamond.
Wins: 456
Games Played: About 3400 ( I started MCSG a nub. On my alt Exottic_ I have a 1/4 ratio.
How active are you 1/10: I'd say a 8.
How mature are you 1/10: 9/10.
Past clans: Forgotten, Prodigious, Verzon, Prestige
Why do you want to join The Rival: Because I like many members in this clan and Justice is my bb <3
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Of course!
How would you help this clan: I am quite the offensive player, I am very skilled in sword-sword combat.
Tell us more about yourself: Well, Personally I am like really outgoing and stuff so yanno. I also have a razer blackwidow and deathadder :)
Do you know any leaders of this clan: JusticeDog.

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
[quote
Name: Michael (You can call me just Crafty if you want)
Minecraft IGN: MrCrafty1/Exottic_
Skype name: CuhraftyPvP (Justice has it.)
Teamspeak: Of Course!
Donor: Yes Diamond.
Wins: 456
Games Played: About 3400 ( I started MCSG a nub. On my alt Exottic_ I have a 1/4 ratio.
How active are you 1/10: I'd say a 8.
How mature are you 1/10: 9/10.
Past clans: Forgotten, Prodigious, Verzon, Prestige
Why do you want to join The Rival: Because I like many members in this clan and Justice is my bb <3
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Of course!
How would you help this clan: I am quite the offensive player, I am very skilled in sword-sword combat.
Tell us more about yourself: Well, Personally I am like really outgoing and stuff so yanno. I also have a razer blackwidow and deathadder :)
Do you know any leaders of this clan: JusticeDog.
you weren't in forgotten, dreamer.

ConnorW

Experienced
Reaction score
IMPORTANT: I can not play on weekdays due to school but will be active as much as possible on weekends.
Name: Call me J
Minecraft IGN: stealthjet45
Skype name: stealthjet45
Teamspeak: Stealth
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 404
Games Played: 1325
How active are you 1/10: I am not active on weekdays, but on weekends, I would say 7
How mature are you 1/10: It depends on my surroundings. If people around me are being immature and just playing around, I will too and just have fun, but in times of seriousness, I will be as mature as you want me to be, so I would say 8.3
Past clans: Gamma, Prodigious, React
Why do you want to join The Rival: I feel like I can contribute to this clan by being a nice and mature player, and give another option if one of the members ever is not available. Also I'm here for sportsfan2595
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Sure.
How would you help this clan: I can provide a certain skill set, even though I am not the best pvper out there, I believe I can still provide skills for this clan.
Tell us more about yourself: I am a 12 year old boy looking to be in a good clan, pvp and have fun.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I almost boosted JusticeDog to 100 kill streak on the slide mc and I know sportsman
My ocd is kicking in... clan wats? Sorry I just had to.
Accepted as trial member try to be active on the TS when possible!

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
Name: Jesse
IGN: Tundrakiller23
TS: Yes Tundrakiller
Donor: No :-:
Wins: 280
Games Played: 2020, I was on a Dumb laptop when started
How Active 1/10: 7,8
How Mature 1/10: 7,8
Past Clans: Timber, React, Prodigy
Why do you want to Join The Rival: I want to join because I know someone in the clan I think it is a really good clan, Just seems Cool.
Will you wear the Rival headband: Yea!
How would i help this clan: ummm.. Play and get practice and help with clan battles.
Tell us more about me: I like Minecraft, Football American and English. I am active, little shy at start then ill start talking.
Do you know any of the leaders: No sadly planning on meeting them well hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci