• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I've already talked about this multiple times, so many of you know what's coming. I'm going to be leaving Rivals </3 and it breaks my heart to do this. This clan has been so welcoming, kind, and friendly to me, and I love absolutely everyone. However, Eternity was my first ever home. Native brought me into MCSG and clans, and that's a debt that I can never repay. I've been in this clan for a good month and a half now, one of the best months ever. I hope you don't hate me for doing this, nor do I hate you all. Eternity is simply my roots; it's time I returned. For all of you that actually cared about me in this clan, this isn't the end. Mark my words, if something happens to Eternity, I'm coming back, even though I may not be welcome back. Now, to people who made my time worth it while I was here:
cf918 Corey, thanks for everything. I love the way you manage clans, the way you keep your calm, and just everything about you as a leader. Thanks for allowing me a spot in this clan <3 you truly made my life better.
Jspwn CHINAAAA xD ily <3
ConnorW Connor, stop pooping in the shower.
Zlim95 Jacob, you were one of the nicest people in the clan. You never complained about how much I nagged you to update the roster xD and in general, never complained about anything. Thank you <3
SportsFan2565 You were the most hilarious person in the clan and one of the most chilled out people I've ever met. From your scumbags to the things you say in general, everything about you is funny. You're one of my favorite people in the clan; keep doing what you're doing. RandyFan2565 <3
iBearHD Logan, you were the first person I talked to while I was in here. You made this clan a better place, and you got me in here. Thank you <3
Bcuzimbored1243 Bcuz, you were on break for a while that I was in here. Nevertheless, you still made my stay better. Thanks c:
CoolDarkraiDude By far, Chris, one of the people I will miss the most. Honestly, you're so funny, calm, and playing with you is so fun in general. Keep on going, Chris <3
ogston Oggy, you're also one of the funniest people in the clan. I loved playing and talking with you, and I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship <3
Hks although you already left Misha, just thought I'd say that you're hilarious and good at PvP, pls com bak <3
xxSPUxx SPU YOURE HILARIOUS LMAO ILY <3
@africannswallow efrqcen ily bb ur funny xD <3
F3AR3D3MB3RMC Fear, I know I kept telling you to not leave, and now I must seem like a hypocrite xD but honestly fear, get that mic fixed soon and you were one of my favorites in the clan <3
KingTut Derek you're leaving with me xD
TopOfTheWorldGM Tooooooooppp my bb you're rly chilled out and ily <3
Sorry to anyone I didn't tag; either I forgot or I didn't get to know you enough. I will still hop on Ts A LOT so I can chill with y'all. If I ever want to return, I may not be welcome by you all, but I will still try.
With this being said, VIP please? <3
Noooo don't leave ;-; You are one of my favorite people ever on MCSG and I wish you the best in whichever path you take, but I hope you come back all the same.

JusticeDog1

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: JusitceDog
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly)
Wins: 300
Games Played: yes
Why do you want to join Eternity: Looking for a good clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci