• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikiHutV1

Platinum
Reaction score
So... This is the end of the most fun 5 months, I have ever had in my entire life. I have never enjoyed, anything like this, but my IRL life is just way to stressful for me too handle. As a result, this is an end to one of the longest standing owners, to one of the greatest clans on mcsg. I love every single last one of you, and it is so sad it has come to this, but truth be told, as many of you know, this was coming. I have finals, I am going on a 5 week program in Israel over the summer, and I have senior year of High school coming up. It is so bittersweet, because this clan reached a point beyond my belief, and I loved every single moment of my time in it.

I just need to say a few good-bys.
SC_Swag PancakeKojo Zarmax5 The 4 original ca players baby, we go all the way back, and I will miss you all so much, you introduced me to just about everything I know now. Thanks guys! Ill cherish the memories.

Munish06854 munishisawesome The next person I met on these servers, we went through just about everything together, And I loved every second of it. You went from practically 75 wins, to 1200 with in 3 months. We have been through so much together, and you mean the world to me, Thanks Munish!

Jspwn Omg, ricky, where the hell do I start, although we had our up's and downs, you are truly an amazing person, and an amazing friend. I would not want to run this clan with anyone else. You are a truly amazing PvP'er and an amazing guy in general. You have done so much for me, as a clan owner, and an a friend, Ill miss you dearly.

Zlim95 Jacob, you are such a nice and warm blooded person, you're personality can Light up a room. You are hilarious and truly one of my closest friends, you mean the world to me!

KingTut One of the funniest guys on these servers, you are an amazing friend, leader, and such a wonderful person to talk to. Keep up what you do, keep being yourself, you can go far!

Soul At one point, I worshiped you, and then suddenly we became very close. I respect you dearly, and I am truly glad that I can call you a friend. You have done so much for me, thank you. Keep playing Yugio, young brother. Keep doing what you are doing, you are incredible.

JusticeDog Mint_Sibs I love you both to death, you provided me with some of the funnies moments of my life.

Oggy 0gston

TikiHutV1 Both you guys, have provided me with times, and memories I will never forget. Thank you so much, I will miss you so very much.

Hks One of my favorites, I love you to death. You are such a war blooded, kind, and genuine person. I just know that you are going to go far in life! Thank you for the times. You are one incredible person.

iBearHD IBEAR I love you so friken much, you are one of my favorites, you are always someone I can go to, as a friend, to just straight out, have a great time with.

Jccandfriends I love you bro.

Maxypie You pretty chill.

ProShooterBF I like you kid.

CoolDarkraiDude I love you chris, someone that I knew for such a long time, you mean everything to me, Thank you for all the times, and keep up the good work kid.
African, I love you.
Spu, you are amazing, kid, keep it up.

BulletJC You have shown so much greatness, I love you to death, and you mean a lot to me. Thank you.

darklum3n Nick, I love you. Whether it was writing an apology note to you, or anything from partying, to having just a great time. You were so fun to hang out with, thanks for the memories.
Krit, march, tru, quinsy, Love you guys, thank you so much. You are gods.
ITsMeTYL3R Love you tyler.

agentkiller158 I love you man!

SportsFan2565 I love you jake, even though our hatred is what brought us close. When i threatened to ban you, and lying about evidence I never had lol. Either way, I have know you for such a long time, you are incredible at pvp. You are absolutely hilarious, and I am glad I can call you a friend. One of my best friends, thanks Jake.

ConnorW Connor, you are my best friend on these servers, and you always will be. We have know each other for roughly 9 months now, and I have enjoyed every second of it. We used to play like such noobs, with your friends, and we vowed to stay in the same clan no matter what. Guess what, that promise was fulfilled and always be fulfilled. We shared the greatest of moments together. We did just about everything together, and it was so much fun. I remember that vacation, me telling you those stories, OMG, that was hilarious, but either way, you are such a great kid, and you mean latterly everything to me.

Well... thats it, hopefully, I can find my way back to playing, But I am gone for now. #RIVALS4LYFE. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. STAY GOLDEN AND HAVE A DARN GOOD NIGHT.

Corey, I know that we had our ups and downs but i just wanted to say thank you for every thing you have done with me and for me. You are one of the best leaders on MCSG clans, when i heard that rivals wanted me I was all up for it and i was in for 2 months and its was the best to months of my MCSG career. But sadly i left and went off to rebels, but still you were there telling me do what you think is right motivating me to continue playing. Then you invited me back to join and I was happy in rivals again ,but to be honest I only joined because of you and ogston (not to be mean just saying) my Closets Internet friends out there. So what i am trying to say is what you told me to do "Do what you think is right" I love you no homo and i wish the best to you in the future!

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Name: SounyaDeep (Fight me Ricky)
Minecraft IGN: Mint_Sib
Skype name: you have it nigs
Teamspeak: Jah
Donor: Jah
Wins: liek Idk 510
Games Played: like 1800 I haven't played a legitimate non scrim match in 153 games (154 game loss streak)
How active are you 1/10:7
How mature are you 1/10: 7
Past clans: Rivals forsaken eternity salient others
Why do you want to join The Rival: Cause I love you homies
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Already have.
How would you help this clan: I bowspam. Try me.
Tell us more about yourself: You know me. IF YOU WANNA TEAM THEN TEAM
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yah Ricky and Jacob and conconw ra- I mean are my friends.

EpicPotato773

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello The Rivals I am going to deny your choice to put me as Pending I find that Offencive. Please dont hurt me :(

Jspwn

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: SounyaDeep (Fight me Ricky)
Minecraft IGN: Mint_Sib
Skype name: you have it nigs
Teamspeak: Jah
Donor: Jah
Wins: liek Idk 510
Games Played: like 1800 I haven't played a legitimate non scrim match in 153 games (154 game loss streak)
How active are you 1/10:7
How mature are you 1/10: 7
Past clans: Rivals forsaken eternity salient others
Why do you want to join The Rival: Cause I love you homies
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Already have.
How would you help this clan: I bowspam. Try me.
Tell us more about yourself: You know me. IF YOU WANNA TEAM THEN TEAM
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yah Ricky and Jacob and conconw ra- I mean are my friends.
Accepted as member. Welcome back!

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Accepted as member. Welcome back!
Did you ask everyone else? Before you make your decision ask the other owners. You do not have any more power than the rest of them. Please keep that in mind.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Did you ask everyone else? Before you make your decision ask the other owners. You do not have any more power than the rest of them. Please keep that in mind.
Zlim and Ricky said yah... Do you not want me if it is your wish I'll leave.

Last edited:

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Corey its okay, pretty much all the clan members that were on said it was fine and I remember Jacob saying he would accept him too, I don't think Connor was on, Happy to see your on the forums still watching over us :D

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Zlim and Connor said yah... Do you not want me if it is your wish I'll leave.
Mint, your staying, stop acting like that one guy that always brings drama and goes like, "Yo Yo I might leave if its your command YO YO IM LEAVING YO YO YOOOOOOOOO" <----- That isn't what I act like pshhhh

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Mint, your staying, stop acting like that one guy that always brings drama and goes like, "Yo Yo I might leave if its your command YO YO IM LEAVING YO YO YOOOOOOOOO" <----- That isn't what I act like pshhhh
K their have fun in juvy cyber bully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci