• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Scotty
Minecraft IGN: Scotty_Rockz
Skype name: pm
Teamspeak: ye
Donor: diam0
Wins: 950
Games Played:
How active are you 1/10: 10
How mature are you 1/10: 5
Past clans: Exodus Excel
Why do you want to join The Rival: Sexy sexy cory
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: ye
How would you help this clan: Major Swag
Tell us more about yourself: I love puppies and im a bk
Do you know any leaders of this clan: no u?
I hate you leave this thread right now.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Is there anyone on the TS? It's Reflection's TS until they disbanded, did CoolDarkraiDude give u permission to use it? I just wanna play with some leaders have my app get RESPONDED TO.

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
Is there anyone on the TS? It's Reflection's TS until they disbanded, did CoolDarkraiDude give u permission to use it? I just wanna play with some leaders have my app get RESPONDED TO.
THERES ANOTHER TS!!!!! COREY POSTED THE IP!!!

Loudv2

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Evan
Minecraft IGN: LoudNinja2xx123
Skype name: I can pm it.
Teamspeak: of course.
Donor: Grape
Wins: 451
Games Played: Clans ruin ratios.
How active are you 1/10: school is starting so only on the weekends.
How mature are you 1/10: 7
Past clans: I was an elite in reflection and all the other clans were randy v1 clans
Why do you want to join The Rival: It kinda destroyed my clan, and most people went to them, so I would like to keep my relationships with those people
How would you help this clan: I'm pretty good at pvp, I'm always helping for the best, I like to have fun. I know a lot of the people in this clan. I like to have fun with people I know, and we always have a good time in scrims and stuff.
Tell us more about yourself: I'm nice, fun to be around. Outgoing, chill.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: The roster is not the same so idk, but I know chris, spu, sports hound, zlim, bossking, caleb, bcuz, WATIII, and african, ive seen how they play, I can work with them really well and most of them know how I play.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All players who have recently applied for the clan, please come on the TS (66.55.131.26:9343) And poke me your IGN, and that you have applied for the clan. Thanks!

GCool2038

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Evan
Minecraft IGN: LoudNinja2xx123
Skype name: I can pm it.
Teamspeak: of course.
Donor: Grape
Wins: 451
Games Played: Clans ruin ratios.
How active are you 1/10: school is starting so only on the weekends.
How mature are you 1/10: 7
Past clans: I was an elite in reflection and all the other clans were randy v1 clans
Why do you want to join The Rival: It kinda destroyed my clan, and most people went to them, so I would like to keep my relationships with those people
How would you help this clan: I'm pretty good at pvp, I'm always helping for the best, I like to have fun. I know a lot of the people in this clan. I like to have fun with people I know, and we always have a good time in scrims and stuff.
Tell us more about yourself: I'm nice, fun to be around. Outgoing, chill.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: The roster is not the same so idk, but I know chris, spu, sports hound, zlim, bossking, caleb, bcuz, WATIII, and african, ive seen how they play, I can work with them really well and most of them know how I play.
Ima whoop yo a$$ you know me gosh

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
yolo rightttttt kiddssss

Name: Chris Jasiah Nguyen
Minecraft IGN: Yoshie123455 Geejod (Scrim acc) Gunther1889
Skype name: YoshiePlayz
Teamspeak: Yeah
Donor: Diamond on my Yoshie acc
Wins: 417
Games Played: 3403 Clans ruined ratio
How active are you 1/10: 10
How mature are you 1/10: 8
Past clans: Divinity, Inferno, Reflection, Royals, Inviction, Salient and Superior
Why do you want to join The Rival: I would like to join The Rivals because it is a great experience to make new friends and good
bonds with other people.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: ohh yeahhhh
How would you help this clan: Im a pretty good listener, that can do well in team fights.
Tell us more about yourself: Im asian :)
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I dont know Corey, but I do know Bullet, Zlim95, CoolDarkraiDude, SportsFan, Bcuzimbored1243, GetHoundoomed, Hacksource01, africannswallow, WATIII and xxSPUxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci