• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FierceShadow

Survivor
Reaction score
I am done with this stupid game, it's made me wake up and sit in my chair staring at the screen 8 hours a day just tryharding and talking to my "friends" who ask me if I can buy them donor or skins on CS:GO. I am taking a break to improve my grades and focus on playing with my track and field and basketball team. This is my message to rivals, put me on break I'll be back in a month or so. Peace.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I am done with this stupid game, it's made me wake up and sit in my chair staring at the screen 8 hours a day just tryharding and talking to my "friends" who ask me if I can buy them donor or skins on CS:GO. I am taking a break to improve my grades and focus on playing with my track and field and basketball team. This is my message to rivals, put me on break I'll be back in a month or so. Peace.
1. I've been secretly recording your average on time, 4-6 hours on weekdays, you need a break
2. How your even passing with that much on time is absurd
3. How your parents have not forcefully condoned you to suicide is as well absurd
4. You play basketball? Your short though.
5. I do track too

FierceShadow

Survivor
Reaction score
1. I've been secretly recording your average on time, 4-6 hours on weekdays, you need a break
3. How your parents have not forcefully condoned you to suicide is as well absurd
5. I do track too
Short? Tallest guy in my middle school and fastest guy in mid school too, 8th grade btw. And my parents are really bs cud they force me to stop playing even dough I play on the weekends and they think those 48 hours are only for studying. No free time.

randallmcdaniel

Tribute
Reaction score
5. I do track too
Rip in peace mint god 1969 2012 the apocalypse got the best of him
Rip mint god hello rabdalthegodyall

Reactions: Hks

Flqw

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: John
Minecraft IGN: GoldEllipse
Skype name: GoldEllipse
Teamspeak: Yes
Donor: No
Wins: 135
Games Played: 226
How active are you 1/10: 10
How mature are you 1/10: 8
Past clans: Non
Why do you want to join The Rival: Because I think it'd be fun!
How would you help this clan: Possibly get a lot of good players to apply!
Tell us more about yourself: I am a fun guy who likes scrims and clan battles!
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Corey
http://gyazo.com/ca5d05cec2f7aa3cdce1b09660061add Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci