• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToatsMyGoatz

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Twistyyy (Aka ToatsMyGoatz)
Donor: Diamond
Skype ID: ToatsMyGoatz
Activeness [1/10]: 9
Strengths / Weaknesses: I have good Ping so very good sword battle. I know how to use the Rod to my advantage when it comes down to criteria. I'm also very good at fns. Weaknesses, I am not the best with the Bow however I am getting better.
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I feel like this clan fits me and I know a lot of the people that are on this roster. I am active almost 70% of the day so I will most likely be available any time I am needed.

Stuniing

Career
Reaction score
Strengths / Weaknesses: I have good Ping so very good sword battle. I know how to use the Rod to my advantage when it comes down to criteria. I'm also very good at fns. Weaknesses, I am not the best with the Bow however I am getting better.
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I feel like this clan fits me and I know a lot of the people that are on this roster. I am active almost 70% of the day so I will most likely be available any time I am needed.
He's a Stud

Oia

Tribute
Reaction score
recommended

Mint

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: MintChoco
Skype ID: brendan118118
Strengths / Weaknesses: Sword and Bow
Why do you want to join The Rivals: Cause I think ill be usefull

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
Recommended Really good at pvp. really chill

Last edited:

Erwyn

Platinum
Reaction score
Recommended :p

Erwyn

Platinum
Reaction score
Recommended

whitehawk1014

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: ItzSteqlth
Donor: None
Skype ID: stelser.renan
Strengths / Weaknesses: Rod,fns, Bow Spamming, 2 Teams/ Hackers, Teams Of 3, Team Of 3
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I want to join rivals because i have been in a lot of clans so i think i would do well in this one and i just want to join a clan to have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci