• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JusticeDog

Experienced
Reaction score
The Rivals "A Prestige Mcsg Clan" Thats almost as bad as calling yourself an elite clan. Im a prestige in black ops 2 and you dont see me bragging about it.
idk if you're joking or not but while I was making the graphics that is something I decided to put as some extra text below the name at the last second. If you have a problem with it you can hop off my shaft

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
idk if you're joking or not but while I was making the graphics that is something I decided to put as some extra text below the name at the last second. If you have a problem with it you can hop off my shaft
but i like it there

Fkolo

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: EliteStarr
Wins:idk
Donor: Diamond
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? I think
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals?(Explain Briefly): It seems cool and i lieks the people in the clan after talking to them

Reaction score
Minecraft ID: EliteStarr
Wins:idk
Donor: Diamond
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? I think
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals?(Explain Briefly): It seems cool and i lieks the people in the clan after talking to them
recommended

SuperKyle

Survivor
Reaction score
I hope this clan disbands. RiP this toggling clan. Drake you suck d!ck without hacks. same goes to motteron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci