• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriebear10

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Eriebear10
Wins: 3 out of 10 (Stats Reset)
Donor: Diamond
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? I am 12 but very mature
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals?(Explain Briefly): I would like to join Rivals because I have heard a lot of good things about this clan that they are really good and I am looking for a clan that is good and I think I could help out the team if you accept me Thx :)

Drake

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Mendetta
Wins: 640+ Before reset
Donor: Gold
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? : I'm 13 but that is the only Requirement I don't meet.
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals?(Explain Briefly): Because I like everyone in here and it looks like a fun clan to join. I want to be in clan battles and I would like to help the clan go on to it's highest potential.
Minecraft ID: Eriebear10
Wins: 3 out of 10 (Stats Reset)
Donor: Diamond
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? I am 12 but very mature
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals?(Explain Briefly): I would like to join Rivals because I have heard a lot of good things about this clan that they are really good and I am looking for a clan that is good and I think I could help out the team if you accept me Thx :)
even though we are on break
trial!

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: RetroRain
Wins: Together like 94. (I have bad stats but I'm still decent)
Donor: Too poor to have it :(
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes I do. The two I dont meet say omnissions so...
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals?(Explain Briefly): I would like to join The Rivals beacuse I am need of a mcsg clan and this one seems fitting! This clan seems to have teamwork and dedication. That's another reason I would like to join! If you do not want to accept me cause I have bad stats, I think you should trial me then!

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: RetroRain
Wins: Together like 94. (I have bad stats but I'm still decent)
Donor: Too poor to have it :(
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes I do. The two I dont meet say omnissions so...
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals?(Explain Briefly): I would like to join The Rivals beacuse I am need of a mcsg clan and this one seems fitting! This clan seems to have teamwork and dedication. That's another reason I would like to join! If you do not want to accept me cause I have bad stats, I think you should trial me then!
revokeing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci