• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Roast of Mark27

Harley

Survivor
Reaction score
AU is dead and you all still think it's cool to put somebody down. Just quit with all the crap and move on already.
i love how you come from nowhere not even having any input on the real topic of this thread, au isn't dead; there's badlion, kohi and hcf, mcsg was only used for clan battles, nobody played it for recreational reasons since recent times.

feminist

Career
Reaction score
i love how you come from nowhere not even having any input on the real topic of this thread, au isn't dead; there's badlion, kohi and hcf, mcsg was only used for clan battles, nobody played it for recreational reasons since recent times.
AU is dead fam, unless you played back in the prime 2013 days you'd understand no community ever even compared to that time. Not to mention that in peak times AU MCSG had more players than Kohi and Badlion combined as of right now

You probably won't ever understand, but MCSG was actually fun then. Ask any old player and they'll tell you how good it was, now it's a bunch of mad kids subtly flaming about their elo lol

lowkey

Spectator
Reaction score
Just from the title this doesn't seem too good :c

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
AU is dead fam, unless you played back in the prime 2013 days you'd understand no community ever even compared to that time. Not to mention that in peak times AU MCSG had more players than Kohi and Badlion combined as of right now

You probably won't ever understand, but MCSG was actually fun then. Ask any old player and they'll tell you how good it was, now it's a bunch of mad kids subtly flaming about their elo lol
mcsg wasnt fun with you cos you always cyber bullied apex and myself even though we were the best :///

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci