• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The sad truth (Hackers and Cheaters)

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
A lot of people call me hacker nowadays and I try my best to show that I am not. I have bad reputation which is something that I do not want and I have to screenshot my F3 every win or game I get because I was banned once for kill aura (in my opinion he just got straight up rekt). I feel as though the community never makes it better and increases the frustration on hacking in the community. Solely based on my opinion, most players do hack on the outside and frame others to get away with it. I have nearly 2,000 screenshots so now if I ever have to get banned again, I have proof of something otherwise.

Most people in the community are infected with frustration, which leads to a development to cheating in a block game because of their 20 loosing streak, however everyone makes it worse by not helping the staff team. Participating in CleanSweeps would be an excellent idea for the people that are ignorant and decided to start complaining and not do something about what they complain about everyday.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Tenebrous12321
Lucidictive

Please don't double post guys, just edit your previous post.

Our devs have been working constantly to fix the hackers; why do you think the Xime bugs aren't being fixed? I am sure that subv3rsion and all the other developers are working like crazy but they don't ask for credit, they don't need to show everyone what they're making, they'll be thanked when it's done.

As earlier stated, the community needs to help out! Why do we create all these threads complaining about hackers when we could just spend an extra 5-10 minutes a day reporting hackers and recording them, seriously people stop worrying so much about your wins and start thinking about the community.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tenebrous12321
Lucidictive

Please don't double post guys, just edit your previous post.

Our devs have been working constantly to fix the hackers; why do you think the Xime bugs aren't being fixed? I am sure that subv3rsion and all the other developers are working like crazy but they don't ask for credit, they don't need to show everyone what they're making, they'll be thanked when it's done.

As earlier stated, the community needs to help out! Why do we create all these threads complaining about hackers when we could just spend an extra 5-10 minutes a day reporting hackers and recording them, seriously people stop worrying so much about your wins and start thinking about the community.
1. I am not complaining
2. MCSG has an amazing dev team xd
3. This post is about triggerbot/click aim/autoclickers and a potential way to stop them cause they look normal

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
1. I am not complaining
2. MCSG has an amazing dev team xd
3. This post is about triggerbot/click aim/autoclickers and a potential way to stop them cause they look normal
That's fine I didn't mean you I just mean users of MCSG in general. :D

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Reports and you. Introducing XAC (pronounced “Zack”), our new Anti-Cheat System. XAC is a sentient being whose goal in life is to make sure that we find as many hackers as we possibly can. XAC will talk directly with the staff team, allowing us to find those pesky hackers sooner and take them out sooner. Now, here’s the fun part: We’ve also added a new report command within the game that will allow you to report rule breakers from the comfort of your game. Just type in their name, what they did, and blam! No more having to find a mod to deal some swift justice.
Here on the mcgamer network, we as well have our own method of catching hackers. It was released as a part of the XimeV2 update, and his name is Zack (XAC: Xime anti-cheat). In a sense, he's like a moderator who is in every server at all times. He does in fact know and understand the movements of all the in game characters, and is learning to detect more and more hacks every day. As well, he is set so that he will auto ban hackers whom he knows %100 are hacking. Else, if he suspects someone, it notifies a staff member. Also, through him, you can /report the person and that report is sent to the moderation team and someone will come check it out where plugins and AI's are still incomplete.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Here on the mcgamer network, we as well have our own method of catching hackers. It was released as a part of the XimeV2 update, and his name is Zack (XAC: Xime anti-cheat). In a sense, he's like a moderator who is in every server at all times. He does in fact know and understand the movements of all the in game characters, and is learning to detect more and more hacks every day. As well, he is set so that he will auto ban hackers whom he knows %100 are hacking. Else, if he suspects someone, it notifies a staff member. Also, through him, you can /report the person and that report is sent to the moderation team and someone will come check it out where plugins and AI's are still incomplete.
And like all other servers with similar methods of /report, most will be ignored because the usage will be over the charts.

I wish this command was viable.

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
Our developers are working very hard to improve the system, however think of the accomplishments like "regeneration." That was a tremendous improvement to our the McGamer Network.

If you have any questions or concerns you may contact me through the forums. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci