• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Saints {US Team}

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajece

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: ajece
Wins: 182
Donor: Plat
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes. Sixteen.
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly): Because Airflect is chill and I want another rematch. Other than that, have fun?

xMorbit

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: xMorbit
Wins: 300
Donor: No
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly) I want an actual Good Clan That Works In Team And That Are Actually Good Im ired Of BS Clans And I Want A Good Clan And I think this Is the Clan And I hope it Is

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry for not being on I have been busy with the doctor and with school work and I will be on at around 9:30 to 10 hopefully so yeah sorry. I will be on though,

NexusModerator

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: NexusModerator
Wins: 400+ (with alts)
Donor: Nope
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes (except for donor)
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly): Because I know this is a good clan by 1v1ing a lot of these members I would love too help out in cb's and I'm pretty active in general. (I play a lot of block game)

Jawshy

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: NexusModerator
Wins: 400+ (with alts)
Donor: Nope
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes (except for donor)
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly): Because I know this is a good clan by 1v1ing a lot of these members I would love too help out in cb's and I'm pretty active in general. (I play a lot of block game)
chill on our ts to get trial

Drake

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: ajece
Wins: 182
Donor: Plat
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes. Sixteen.
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly): Because Airflect is chill and I want another rematch. Other than that, have fun?
Minecraft ID: xMorbit
Wins: 300
Donor: No
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly) I want an actual Good Clan That Works In Team And That Are Actually Good Im ired Of BS Clans And I Want A Good Clan And I think this Is the Clan And I hope it Is
Chill on The Saints Teamspeak to get Trial.
TeamSpeak IP: tx.gamersvoip.net:9993

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci