• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad, I've never had more then enough to make 1 helmet :(
I've been lucky enough to have a chestplate before, even though I didn't even win :p
Seriously, with the 6 double tier twos on SG1, it can't be that hard. The hard part is getting there first!

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I've been lucky enough to have a chestplate before, even though I didn't even win :p
Seriously, with the 6 double tier twos on SG1, it can't be that hard. The hard part is getting there first!
Don't even play sg1 anymore, it's pretty stupid how it's first me to ship pretty much wins.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lucidictive and I chilling in boats, getting struck my deathmatch lightning.

The map actually works now!

I was getting chased by a team of 2 stacked people and I had nothing. So this guy comes out of nowhere, gives me everything he has (full leather and a stone sword) and I kill them both. Awesome surprise.

Corn decoration with Lukas Bisket and Vorgs fight.

Me reppin' some leaderboards.

WalkerRed

always a bap boi
Reaction score
Lucidictive and I chilling in boats, getting struck my deathmatch lightning.

The map actually works now!

I was getting chased by a team of 2 stacked people and I had nothing. So this guy comes out of nowhere, gives me everything he has (full leather and a stone sword) and I kill them both. Awesome surprise.

Corn decoration with Lukas Bisket and Vorgs fight.

Me reppin' some leaderboards.
Ima be on that list soon justin.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci