• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Thank you, but when on my mobile device it is quite literally impossible to quote two messages at once. While you have a valid point, I only had access to a mobile device as I was on a camping trip in which I could not bring my laptop.
This message is being sent from a mobile device, just so I can test that.

So I may have forgotten to disable the core voting system when I made the hub lobby plugin... :p

Forairan, you might need another -120 players for a game :(

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So I may have forgotten to disable the core voting system when I made the hub lobby plugin... :p

Devin, fix yo crap nao.

The finish of Joshkey's impossible Hub parkour, can I make it? o_o

So this is what I get? A room with ores and cake? This parkour took me over an hour, many many tries and this is what I get. So this is why I don't do parkour. ._. (Tip for the finishing stage, sneak over the edges of the pressure plates, and you won't get pushed off.)

I expect more brains from a developer.

subv3rsion i potato pls

Devin will be a potato, someday...

MCSG'S NEW ANTSTER! >;D

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Devin, fix yo crap nao.

The finish of Joshkey's impossible Hub parkour, can I make it? o_o

So this is what I get? A room with ores and cake? This parkour took me over an hour, many many tries and this is what I get. So this is why I don't do parkour. ._. (Tip for the finishing stage, sneak over the edges of the pressure plates, and you won't get pushed off.)
Aw, someone broke the block :(
That room is supposed to be a troll room you're not able to get into; the real ending, when you step on the emerald block and pressure plate, should shoot you up into the actual room.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci