• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe he felt like posting pictures with shaders, and does it matter when a person discovers "shaders"?
Because it's awkward lol, hes bragging about "smexi pictures" when we all have done it before xD or at least the majority, also I said I won't be talking about this anymore so stop trying to bring back the flame, thank you.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Because it's awkward lol, hes bragging about "smexi pictures" when we all have done it before xD or at least the majority, also I said I won't be talking about this anymore so stop trying to bring back the flame, thank you.
He's not bragging at all... He's just saying that he's taken some cool pictures with shaders. Dos it really matter that shaders didn't just come out? These are cool pictures either way...

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
He's not bragging at all... He's just saying that he's taken some cool pictures with shaders. Dos it really matter that shaders didn't just come out? These are cool pictures either way...
What don't you understand about "Not bringing this back to avoid flame".

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
I apologise, I did not mean to make my post sound aggressive, I am sorry.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have to say, one of the proudest moments of my MCSG and Minecraft career.

I won my first game on my map on the 24 version! I lost a 48 earlier when someone got a weapon before me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci