• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
So I won a game where there were tons of skilled people and clan members all teamed. I was soloing and I had a wood sword and leather chestplate, nothing else. They all had near or full iron and diamond/iron swords. I was teamed in deathmatch by flohoho(he had diamond sword and full iron) and some other guy. I won. I have no idea how.
upload_2013-10-27_18-27-25.png

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So I won a game where there were tons of skilled people and clan members all teamed. I was soloing and I had a wood sword and leather chestplate, nothing else. They all had near or full iron and diamond/iron swords. I was teamed in deathmatch by flohoho(he had diamond sword and full iron) and some other guy. I won. I have no idea how.
View attachment 15373
Just so you know, nodus is a bannable offense.

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
View attachment 15373
One does not simply kill TOXICWASTEII

Was it on Holiday Resort?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci