• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

vyber60

Survivor
Reaction score
My resource pack. If you want I can make a download link.
es
yes please make a download link i want that resource pack, when you have made the link send the link to me, thanks
<3

Last comment on the topic, but it is only a kick and we all know how sorry he is.
There is a thread already discussing this, so if you guys wanna argue any more, then let's go there.
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-op-items.64070/

P.S. Dear Mods, sorry for posting again about this, I was just bringing closure (I hope). I won't post again here about this.
how did you make that picture that you have in your signature? i want one, thanks <3

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Double post, and please don't go off topic.
Maybe instead you could assist him in some way instead of just telling him not to go off topic >.>
Anyway, I think there is a shop where someone makes those pictures, I'm not entirely sure. Just scroll though the Art Section and you'll probably see it :p
why cant you dbl post??
It's against forum rules, though all anyone ever does is remind others not to do it, so I really don't see why we need it. But, it's a rule and we need to obey it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci