• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
What happend to your gamma ?
This is maple craft, the texture pack is what makes his gamma look so bright. It is allowed, if you check the thread 'The controversy over gamma" thread you can see that Philly makes a good argument over how a texture pack can "Boost" your gamma but if you go into your files, it is not allowed. So technically, he can't be banned.

Reaction score
This match I felt like Katniss Everdeen XD
When I went to corn I got only some armor. Then I looted all the chests from every house in a few minutes and only got a bow with 10 arrows. As I went outside that house , I saw 2 people fighting. Then the first one killed the other while he was on fire. He went for me. I quickly spammed my arrows and I killed him :)3).

Then I tried killing someone else. I had like 3 hearts but he ran away (probably was low too) and I tried sniping him with 2 fully charged shots and shot him ^_^! But then in deathmatch I got double teamed , but okay :p.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci