• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
You do realise that the meet up was within 2 minutes of the game starting. Do I really need to dumb it down so much for ignorant people like you to understand what was actually going on? You weren't in the team speak server or the game server so I find it hilarious how you assume we were waiting 15 minutes. What about you take a closer look at the 4th picture to see that there was no official countdown. I would pay attention to detail and not make a stupid statement. You've just made a complete fool out of yourself.
Words of wisdom.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
While playing some late-night SG, I encountered a guy in DM who didn't realize he and I were the only ones left in DM. (I had killed the third before DM started) Look at what he writes in chat. xD

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
While playing some late-night SG, I encountered a guy in DM who didn't realize he and I were the only ones left in DM. (I had killed the third before DM started) Look at what he writes in chat. xD

bbbbut but but, he fan

martengeu

Spectator
Reaction score
I finally made it to the end! #JoshkeyIsInsaneInParkourMaking <3

Last edited:

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Its been a while since I last posted a picture, so I present to you.......... *drum roll* iron pickaxe and diamond pickaxe in SGC:

Me living in Austria, I don't approve of this name:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci