• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I noticed quite a bit of nametags under the new lobby bridge upon joining a server, and needless to say, I found the trolls.

This tier 2 chest would be useful if I was some sort of clock salesman. This chest sucks, though. It SUCKS.

Just egrodo riding the rails. Gotta get these rail shots for everybody special.

The districts must be running out of children to put in the raffles.. That's too bad for me... *strokes moustache, groans and shivers down my spine*

Here's the rare glory I take in every few months. *sob*

Graser10 gets the crappy end of the stick in this spawn! But he did end up winning the game later on. True story.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here's a throwback picture. Back in the old days with the first lobby, you'd swim up the fountain and fight to remain the king of the fountain.

Another throwback picture. Here's ChadTheDJ Antster360 zeejayy and I posing for the camera! Well, all of us but Chad. He's busy PMing me dirty pics.

Oh, another throwback picture. Here is a rotating forcefield to protect Blamph . The epic shield consisted of antster, zeejayy, zenocrafter, HarborSealPuP and SamDude09

Here is TheMegaRyan17 and I hanging out in this epicly sized map. We probably burned enough calories for a decade hiking and climbing and swimming this map.

Here he is just hanging out by himself. Amazing screenshot.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Blamph joined my lobby and a guy told everyone to punch blamph to death as the game started. I tried to defend blamph but i guess he can take care of himself...
2013-01-11_16.35.34.png

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As you can see, A bounty really persuades tributes. Enough to team up and fist him to death. Ive been jumping into lobbies and setting random bounties. this game just started.
2013-01-17_20.30.26.png

xgirble

Survivor
Reaction score

when I finally found the middle on SG 1 i found this chest at the spawn and I was like WTF!!!!!
and I already has full iron diamond sword

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci