• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Hehehehe

My day on Holiday Resort:
I first found a boat and went off a waterfall with it :D

After getting chest refill I had 3 more boats, so I decided to do more waterfalls and waterslides!

After doing my last slide I found this team of 2. I decided to stalk them and talk creepy, I didn't take a screenshot of when I found them unfortunatly.
After following them to corn unseen they start climbing the trees. So I keep talking creepy and they're getting freaked out xD.
I get an error when uploading this picture to imgur, sorry.
And then I kill them both and win in dm ^_^
This picture also gets an error? D:

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
You're hallucinating. As kaiomann and JustAce_ said, you're the one doubleposting here. Don't make up fake evidence, because if you go back there I clearly didn't doublepost. And I obiously didn't just edit it.
You're hallucinating too, because as you can clearly see, I did not double-post. Don't make up fake evidence, because if you go back there I clearly didn't double-post. And I obviously didn't just edit it.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You're hallucinating too, because as you can clearly see, I did not double-post. Don't make up fake evidence, because if you go back there I clearly didn't double-post. And I obviously didn't just edit it.
This is proof that it was "your mistake" after they said doublepost. I have two people confirming my theory. And you don't.
Hehe, my mistake :p
Nw gu hum cuz im beter den u.

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You're hallucinating. As kaiomann and JustAce_ said, you're the one doubleposting here. Don't make up fake evidence, because if you go back there I clearly didn't doublepost. And I obiously didn't just edit it.
http://puu.sh/3RUSg.jpg
http://puu.sh/3RUSK.jpg
goml

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci