• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
HEY! HE COULD USE THAT MONEY TO BUY ME AN OPTIFINE CAPE. BACK OFF SISTER! :p
DID YOU JUST CALL ME SISTER?!?!?! AND BACK OFF! HE HAS ALREADY SPENT ENOUGH MONEY ON YOU!!!!!!!!
Guys clam down, There is plenty of money to go around but I need to hold it for now as I need to do something for my self. I think I deserve something after 8 Donor Buys.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
DID YOU JUST CALL ME SISTER?!?!?! AND BACK OFF! HE HAS ALREADY SPENT ENOUGH MONEY ON YOU!!!!!!!!
75 DOLLARS ON SOMEONE WHO HE'S NEVER ACTUALLY MET AND HAS ONLY ACTUALLY SPOKEN TO TWICE FOR SHORT AMOUNTS OF TIMES IS NOT ENOUGH.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
You need an AC? Where do you live whats the Temp? Why you need an AC?
He's homeless. He lives on the streets of noobsville and eats the noobs for breakfast. Please save this child from the devastating heat.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
75 DOLLARS ON SOMEONE WHO HE'S NEVER ACTUALLY MET AND HAS ONLY ACTUALLY SPOKEN TO TWICE FOR SHORT AMOUNTS OF TIMES IS NOT ENOUGH.
oh... thats rude bro.

Guys clam down, There is plenty of money to go around but I need to hold it for now as I need to do something for my self. I think I deserve something after 8 Donor Buys.
Totally get it. I am mostly joking xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci