• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Shield [EU]

DraxlerDXN

Tribute
Reaction score
This is like the fifth time I have fought you guys in a clan war. Every time you put up a win when we demolished you. "They ghost killed when we said not to at the start" Actually, we didn't ghost kill you. It was your internet, and in the first part of the clan war we had YOU ghost kill us. Mango was quoting something that another person had said, hence the quotation marks, and wasn't aiming it at anyone. Batman was talking to another person, and Batman is just odd. (jk no ban plz). We are going to get a moderator involved if you don't accept the loss. I can get one of your members banned right now if I wanted to. If you don't, I will consider telling this to a moderator too. Take this as being nice, as one of your clan members is breaking the rules. If the moderator wants this desired information, I will give it to him. I am being banned, by not getting him banned as of yet.

// EmperorsReborn.
Mang and Batman were talking to me . + Sander cursed me on skype . If you want to show the gyazo screens add petrescu.rares on skype and i will show the photos to you

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
there is rule that says u MUST RESPECT PLAYERS . when u cursed me u disrespected me
1. Only 3v3 or more
2. First to 5
3. Postpones are allowed if WE agree to do so.
4. No sponsoring , if you are sponsored you must throw it away - Results in a DQ of the round
5. No OP Item - Results in a DQ of the round
6. Spectators are allowed
7. Only use people who are on the roster - Results in a forfeit
8. No random teaming - Results in a forfeit
9.Two minutes grace period - DQ of the round
10. If you crash, client side and not your internet or MC you need proof- Redo of the round
11. If you are killed by a member not from the clan it is not our fault and the game will continue
12. 10 minutes timeouts are allowed twice, for eating and such.
13. You can have as many members as you want in the lobby, the members that are not playing will have to leave before the game starts or do /kill
14. You must agree on all of these rules to fight us.
15. We agree on a map before we find lobby. If the map doesnt get voted we leave the server.
Thats the rules you agreed on. So now stop saying that and put up the loss. EmperorsReboern vs TheShield [5-1]

DraxlerDXN

Tribute
Reaction score
These
1. Only 3v3 or more
2. First to 5
3. Postpones are allowed if WE agree to do so.
4. No sponsoring , if you are sponsored you must throw it away - Results in a DQ of the round
5. No OP Item - Results in a DQ of the round
6. Spectators are allowed
7. Only use people who are on the roster - Results in a forfeit
8. No random teaming - Results in a forfeit
9.Two minutes grace period - DQ of the round
10. If you crash, client side and not your internet or MC you need proof- Redo of the round
11. If you are killed by a member not from the clan it is not our fault and the game will continue
12. 10 minutes timeouts are allowed twice, for eating and such.
13. You can have as many members as you want in the lobby, the members that are not playing will have to leave before the game starts or do /kill
14. You must agree on all of these rules to fight us.
15. We agree on a map before we find lobby. If the map doesnt get voted we leave the server.
Thats the rules you agreed on. So now stop saying that and put up the loss. EmperorsReboern vs TheShield [5-1]
These are your rules. The MSCG rules are saying what i told u before

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci