• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Spartans [RECRUITING!]

Disruptor

Survivor
Reaction score
CLOSED AS OF NOW, ALL MEMBERS ARE FREE TO JOIN OTHER'S CLANS. IF I RECEIVE ENOUGH RESPONSES TO THE THREAD STATING THAT THE SPARTANS SHOULD NOT BE CLOSED, I WILL RE-OPEN THE CLAN. BUT AS OF NOW, IT IS CLOSED. (All members can kill each other)
Hello, and welcome to "The Spartans" official clan post. We are an outgoing clan who is very focused on the recreation section of the Survival Games where we just lay back and have some good ol' fun times. Some other times, however, we have clans who may oppose us and may want to fight, we will fight back. We have some strict rules, excluding if you are a close friend.

Rule 1: Rules Suck.
Rule 2: Try not to kill clan members.
Rule 3: Please meet the requirements of the application.
Rule 4: Play fair. Refer to the MCSG official rules please.

APPLICATION FORMAT:

IGN:
Name:
How many wins do you have? (20 minimum):
How many points do you have as of posting?:
Do you have Skype, Teamspeak, or both?

PRO APPLICATION FORMAT

How many wins do you have? (85 or more):
How many points do you have?(1000 or more):
How long have you been in the clan?
I, [Name here], will dedicate my time and hard work to our clan, and believe this rank is suitable as I know it comes with a title and responsibility of representing the clan's very best.

Extra Info: If you have a Skype account, please add alex.pritt to protect your privacy of your Skype account. I will accept it ASAP. Thanks!

Current Roster as of 9/19/12:

CLOSED AS OF NOW, ALL MEMBERS ARE FREE TO JOIN OTHER'S CLANS. IF I RECEIVE ENOUGH RESPONSES TO THE THREAD STATING THAT THE SPARTANS SHOULD NOT BE CLOSED, I WILL RE-OPEN THE CLAN. BUT AS OF NOW, IT IS CLOSED. (All members can kill each other)

Eborec

Platinum
Reaction score
yaaay co leader[4:39:56 PM] Collin Werner/Cake9000:

Reaction score
IGN:emo_steve
Name:Ben
Donor? (Not required): Nope
How many wins do you have? (20 minimum): I only have 9 atm but I am better than I seem I have played with people like Blamph and zeejayy. You can speak to zeejayy and ask about me he knows who I am.
How many points do you have as of posting?: Atm about 780 but my peak was 1100
Do you have Skype? If so, what's your Skype username?danger1318

Disruptor

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:emo_steve
Name:Ben
Donor? (Not required): Nope
How many wins do you have? (20 minimum): I only have 9 atm but I am better than I seem I have played with people like Blamph and zeejayy. You can speak to zeejayy and ask about me he knows who I am.
How many points do you have as of posting?: Atm about 780 but my peak was 1100
Do you have Skype? If so, what's your Skype username?danger1318
Denied.
You did not meet the following minimums: Not enough wins. Sorry!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci