• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Stance of the 2016 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

alienmonster123

Spectator
Reaction score
I feel bad after even reading your posts on this page.

Like... wow.

*applause*

I'm guessing you have, coincidentally, a very light skin color and very few friends of different ethnicity?
Oh, and you haven't been outside of your hometown in the past few years?

Just a few random guesses :^)
wrong.

alienmonster123

Spectator
Reaction score
There were more than four times as many deadly shootings by toddlers than Islam terrorists in the USA last year. I suppose that means all toddlers are a threat as well?
of course they'd be less when 1% of the population is muslim.

Zyfah

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel bad after even reading your posts on this page.

Like... wow.

*applause*

I'm guessing you have, coincidentally, a very light skin color and very few friends of different ethnicity?
Oh, and you haven't been outside of your hometown in the past few years?

Just a few random guesses :^)
Who cares if you have a light skin color and very few friends of different ethnicity. That doesn't mean opinion is objectively wrong. I lived in Britain for a little bit in London so I was exposed to Islam and I'll tell you this when the Brussels terrorist attack happened and it was on the television in our classroom every Muslim stood up and clapped. His beliefs might hurt your feeling but objectively they're right. The executive branch enforcing laws such as immigration control has been in our constitution for a very long time. Just because his policies and laws don't match your feelings doesn't mean you need to criticize his ethnicity and friend group. I think we can all agree that European civilizations are having trouble with national security. For example: Germany,Sweden and Britain. The rape count is up high in all of these cities http://prntscr.com/bemu79 . This hasn't been a problem since mass immigration has happened in countries like Sweden, Germany and Britain. The problem is not ISLAM its the culture shock, Young immigrants don't understand Swedish, Germanic and British culture. So they are unable to assimilate with the Europeans. Many Europeans are now told that there culture is "nothing", "awful" and are told to assimilate with the immigrants culture because there culture is so bad and bland. There is nothing wrong with immigrants my parents came to the U.S (legally) from Sicilia and Britain. The thing is when we came we assimilated with American culture. You should still celebrate your culture but not to the extremity of clapping when someone explodes in a train...

Zyfah

Diamond
Reaction score

Yes but women have faced injustice throughout all of history and there is still prejudice today. Notice how when trump speaks about women, it is never about their success, but about there physical appearance. Not calling him a sexist, just an interesting point. Also insulting a male republican, which you admit he has done, isn't right or presidential either.

I could talk about foreign policy for a day without knowing anything. People speak without knowing all the time. Don't confuse bravado with knowledge. Some of his foreign policy is downright scary, such as arming different countries with nuclear weapons, as well as defaulting on US debt.

You are correct here, people should come to the US legally, but that's not as easy as it seems. This system favors rich people, and they don't need help. I can't really argue any of these points, technically its all right about this. However, I still think the wall is wrong, because I don't see a problem with these immigrants.

Except there is a huge difference. You have just defined less than .01 % of muslims believe this ideology with almost 1 billion people. That's like defining the Westboro Baptist Church and other churches like them like all Christians. That's just ignorant and silly, and you are wrong.
I'll be honest women are pretty equal currently the whole wage gap meme thing is not true at all. How people calculated the wage gap was by adding all the income of men and women and seeing who makes the most.(basically dumb people that don't know statistics) Women don't usually major in S.T.E.M subjects, these subjects have very high demand meaning more $$$$$$$$$$$$. Women make the same money in the same fields if they do the same hours as men. if you want to read more I recommend reading this http://www.payscale.com/gender-lifetime-earnings-gap .
Also I mean the only women he really has insulted was Rosie for her physical appearance.
I'll be honest the wall is stupid, downright dumb. He is in the right direction but I believe a wall will not be good. You might not see the problems with ILLEGAL immigrants (nothing wrong with regular immigrants) but people out of work who are constantly trying to find some way to get dinner on the plate do. You might say they aren't trying enough but when an illegal immigrant will work for wage slaves that is so attractive to greedy business owners and they take advantage of it. Plus its the law man you don't wanna come in to the U.S already breaking a rule.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
good Good man for not being a total dumbo and being objectively right. most libtards are to subjective with there politics.
Not a great way to give credibility your own side by insulting the other because they don't agree with you. Not only that, but I am a republican... so not a liberal. I can be a republican and not stand for anything Trump believes.
I'll be honest women are pretty equal currently the whole wage gap meme thing is not true at all. How people calculated the wage gap was by adding all the income of men and women and seeing who makes the most.(basically dumb people that don't know statistics) Women don't usually major in S.T.E.M subjects, these subjects have very high demand meaning more $$$$$$$$$$$$.
You sort of took words out of my mouth here, I said that women have been mistreated over all of history, not specifically pointing at the wage gap. You don't have to look further than the Stanford rape case that is all over the news right now. Look into rape and treatment of rape in the US and you'll see how women are treated unfairly.
However, on another point, the wage gap is a real thing. The statistics you put are from a biased right-wing website that used itself as one of it's sources. Not only that but, took actual pay levels for males and compared them to projections of what women could earn, filtered through their own proprietary methodology. Men often start out with higher salaries than women while the share the same responsibilities. As salary increases as a figure of %, the men climb away from the women. That highly quoted '77 cents on the dollar' is not all men vs all women salaries, but men vs. women in the same jobs. Look at just the top level; there is no arguing that women and men at the level have the same education, do not take off time for their family or to raise a family, and are equally hard working. However, the # of CEOs that are men vs women are so different. I heard a quote, and I don't know if it is true, but their are more CEOs named John than their are female CEOs. How could that be without some bias towards men?

I'll be honest the wall is stupid, downright dumb. He is in the right direction but I believe a wall will not be good. You might not see the problems with ILLEGAL immigrants (nothing wrong with regular immigrants) but people out of work who are constantly trying to find some way to get dinner on the plate do. You might say they aren't trying enough but when an illegal immigrant will work for wage slaves that is so attractive to greedy business owners and they take advantage of it. Plus its the law man you don't wanna come in to the U.S already breaking a rule.
Well, I'm glad you agree that the wall is a waste. So many industries such as the milk and strawberry industry are propped up by low wage workers coming in illegally. Americans simply do not want to work for these jobs; they are labour intensive and low wage. While you could make the argument that if no illegals came into the US, companies would have to pay higher wages, and I can't argue that. That's how the free market probably would work. But at the same time, suddenly your gallon of milk would cost $8 and then no one would buy milk. At that point, either wages would go down, or milk companies would go out of business. Simple economics.

I totally agree with you on the last one man, you don't want to come into the US. I want these people to do it legally. A lot of them do, but overstay their visas. The bureaucratic nightmare that is trying to become a citizen or getting a visa is often beyond these people economically. The system is scaled towards rich people, obviously. America wants people with a lot of money to come to the US, in order to bolster the economy. However, at the same time, the politicians say that they want people to come here legally, when the system is so difficult. I have a friend who is stuck in this situation, and he has been waiting for a response from the US government for 3 years over whether he is allowed to become a citizen or not. He has been her legally for 10 years and now illegally for 4, since they refused to redo his visa, but at the same time refuse to let him leave because of his currently submitted citizenship form. How crazy is that?

Zyfah

Diamond
Reaction score
Not a great way to give credibility your own side by insulting the other because they don't agree with you. Not only that, but I am a republican... so not a liberal. I can be a republican and not stand for anything Trump believes.

You sort of took words out of my mouth here, I said that women have been mistreated over all of history, not specifically pointing at the wage gap. You don't have to look further than the Stanford rape case that is all over the news right now. Look into rape and treatment of rape in the US and you'll see how women are treated unfairly.
However, on another point, the wage gap is a real thing. The statistics you put are from a biased right-wing website that used itself as one of it's sources. Not only that but, took actual pay levels for males and compared them to projections of what women could earn, filtered through their own proprietary methodology. Men often start out with higher salaries than women while the share the same responsibilities. As salary increases as a figure of %, the men climb away from the women. That highly quoted '77 cents on the dollar' is not all men vs all women salaries, but men vs. women in the same jobs. Look at just the top level; there is no arguing that women and men at the level have the same education, do not take off time for their family or to raise a family, and are equally hard working. However, the # of CEOs that are men vs women are so different. I heard a quote, and I don't know if it is true, but their are more CEOs named John than their are female CEOs. How could that be without some bias towards men?

Well, I'm glad you agree that the wall is a waste. So many industries such as the milk and strawberry industry are propped up by low wage workers coming in illegally. Americans simply do not want to work for these jobs; they are labour intensive and low wage. While you could make the argument that if no illegals came into the US, companies would have to pay higher wages, and I can't argue that. That's how the free market probably would work. But at the same time, suddenly your gallon of milk would cost $8 and then no one would buy milk. At that point, either wages would go down, or milk companies would go out of business. Simple economics.

I totally agree with you on the last one man, you don't want to come into the US. I want these people to do it legally. A lot of them do, but overstay their visas. The bureaucratic nightmare that is trying to become a citizen or getting a visa is often beyond these people economically. The system is scaled towards rich people, obviously. America wants people with a lot of money to come to the US, in order to bolster the economy. However, at the same time, the politicians say that they want people to come here legally, when the system is so difficult. I have a friend who is stuck in this situation, and he has been waiting for a response from the US government for 3 years over whether he is allowed to become a citizen or not. He has been her legally for 10 years and now illegally for 4, since they refused to redo his visa, but at the same time refuse to let him leave because of his currently submitted citizenship form. How crazy is that?
Wasn't really talking to you on that libtard Good was just impressed how people actually can form opinions on there owns and not be influenced by things such as the media and etc.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Wasn't really talking to you on that libtard Good was just impressed how people actually can form opinions on there owns and not be influenced by things such as the media and etc.
Well thank you glad we could have a respectful conversation :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You probably should care because of Trump gets into power he will go bomb your home country because it will make America great again
I know you're kidding, but if I recall this correctly Trump is the only presidential candidate who will stand by Israel due to its significance to world religion and culture. :^)

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I know you're kidding, but if I recall this correctly Trump is the only presidential candidate who will stand by Israel due to its significance to world religion and culture. :^)
Hillary will stand by Israel also. The US is allied with Israel and won't abandon them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci