• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The State of AU

Finesse

Iron
Reaction score
It's been doing good so far but some of the moderators tend to just sit in the hub and not go in record hackers.
But they could be doing multiple things so I wont judge c:
I might just start uploading my own footage of players hacking as I see it a lot c:

N0va

Survivor
Reaction score
You think that's funny?
If anything, I was being sarcastic, as people tend to crack the whole thing on

'he's coughing, he must have ebola'

==========================================================================

Just as a side note, I'd like to apologise if in any way you were offended by my post. If a staff member finds it distasteful, they are more than happy to punish me and/or remove the post (in which shouldn't be necessary, considering it's not breaking any rules(or I'm blind, either one) )

Last edited:

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but a famous hacking Russian youtuber had his fans come onto EU to hack there after he got banned from mcsg?
Yes, and it's worked. There's a huge "hacking culture" among the russian (and turkish/romanian, but to a lesser extent) players on EU. It's crazy how many hackers there are, and they've all worked out which hacked clients are the best. It's not like it used to be when you could kill a hacker since they just speed hack towards you now and kill you in about 2 seconds.

Anyway this post is about AU so I'll leave.

D

Damien // Teepwn

You think that's funny?
Right. So even though Ebola has been around in parts of Africa and other third world countries for a while now, we only start to care and treat it seriously when it hits western countries? k

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci