• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The States Clan Tournament [AU/NZ]

Who's going to win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dude i have been here longer than you, and people know you as a kid with no eyebrows
pretty sad that you've been here longer than me and you still have no one giving a single bunnies about ur randy ass, and btw I'm a 15 year old with very visible eyebrows, soz that I had to edit the lighting on my skype for ppl to see me :((( pce scranddddyy

Abortives

Survivor
Reaction score
pretty sad that you've been here longer than me and you still have no one giving a single bunnies about ur randy ass, and btw I'm a 15 year old with very visible eyebrows, soz that I had to edit the lighting on my skype for ppl to see me :((( pce scranddddyy
You are like 8 with no eyebrows i legit found you on YouTube

Reaction score
You are like 8 with no eyebrows i legit found you on YouTube
damn I got roasted:^(((((( rand be madddd

square up and come to qld, ur probably down on the ground in one blow thinking u can talk Good about people's appearance on the net

Reaction score
Haha dude people who say ''lets meet up bro'' dude you are like 4Foot and 7 Years old with no eyebrows XD
damn I got called short, no eyebrowed and young, that's 3 false statements in 1 sentence! r u meant to be intimidating in the slightest? Funny how ur brushing off the fight because you're scared of doing anything that stops you from being an Internet warrior, pathetic fat scum lol, come back when u have 2% muscle (inb4 "I hav 40% muscle uwot")

Reaction score
did u just delete ur post u scum? lol ur like ToxicBlaze, u act like ur a super old player that everyone praised when u can clearly tell by the way u type that ur a scrand with no friends

Abortives

Survivor
Reaction score
did u just delete ur post u scum? lol ur like ToxicBlaze, u act like ur a super old player that everyone praised when u can clearly tell by the way u type that ur a scrand with no friends
Yeah dude! If you have a look when Meditatings joined it will show i have been here since 2013 and you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci