• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The States Clan Tournament [AU/NZ]

Who's going to win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
=| Important Update |=
Due to ChadTheBJ pulling the pin on AU MCSG I am going to be postponing the Tournament til either AU MCSG comes back (which is unlikely) or until a viable SG server comes out in the AU region. The skype chat will just be a banter chat now until the Tournament comes back to life. I believe that in 1-3 weeks Jason/UniqueArtz's server will be coming out with SG so hopefully that will be good enough to continue this tournament on.

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
=| Important Update |=
Due to ChadTheBJ pulling the pin on AU MCSG I am going to be postponing the Tournament til either AU MCSG comes back (which is unlikely) or until a viable SG server comes out in the AU region. The skype chat will just be a banter chat now until the Tournament comes back to life. I believe that in 1-3 weeks Jason/UniqueArtz's server will be coming out with SG so hopefully that will be good enough to continue this tournament on.
why not build uhc team fights :^(

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
Because this is an SG based tournament. Plus ep1c pulled QLD out so soz Ronan :/
why the hell is it that crybaby's decision? if he pulls out then he should be gone, not the whole state, lmfao this bias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci