• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Story Of Baccar (2013-2016

Was it a bad idea to post this?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

ToggleSneak

Tribute
Reaction score
im quitting and will never come back considering the fact that once this is made im never getting unbanned
Thank you mcg even though i am a huge ****

Message was sent on skype to Kirsten

it was my 12th birthday in 2013 I got a minecraft account (duh) and named it nuttynathan124 I found mcg and played the server I was really bad I began winning after a while and usually got really hyped when I won I was 12 so who am I kidding but in early 2014 I began losing more and more people were getting good so I began hacking using some randy client got banned twice knew that it was wrong and stopped I tried playing legit but I became so bad that I hacked again using huzuni this time it wasn't until june of 2014 I got perm banned with 140 wins out of 1000andsomething then I got my account terminated don't know how but I did 1 month later and I bought the account masterlul I was Good it took me until 1.2k to get my first win but I was wanting to get good over time I hacked here and there sadly until November 2014 having 50/2k (bananaz stats) then afterwoods I I got really good after pulling a bananaz and got plat but I reset my stats and gave away my account after 1 month due to issues I played on AridScientist here and there and used my sisters account and my alt I got my alt to 140/180 and reset its stats not playing anymore. got my sisters to 20/22 but also reset and used Aridscientist to do challenges I came back with 3084 games played I began playing and won 186 out of however many besides 6 wins and like 30 of the games for the week my account got hacked for my 1 month trip to japan over the course of jan 2015 (my return) I met Goldsminer,Enderkat and someone else me and Gold were the founders of horizon v1 and I thought of the name I called enderkat a Bunny Lover for the dumbest reason ever and still regret it to the day I haven't been rude to girls since tbhali and Lil xD I got banned on my sisters birthday when trying to log on to au in japan I appealed but the staff denied me I cried heaps even though I was 13 it still pissed me off as I got so good so in may of 2015 my best friend let me use his account to get wins I got 44/60 before admitting to myself being passtherod and getting banned if your wondering about my other accounts my sisters got hacked and changed to Pantie_Sniffffer Aridscientist was never mine and my alt got banned because someone ratted it to the staff. so then in July I get my sisters account Unbanned with the name Zxntro I was so pissed at the community that I hacked my way to 100 wins using 1.8 got it banned for ddos threats (I was never getting banned) and Good in September I became SafeAuraa after moving to kohi I was legit until PeasAndketchup were I began using a ghost client I used a ghost client until RodTactics were I was legit all the way til WotsAGhostClient I was on and off hacking for a month until becoming legit with the name howdoirodspam and im still legit over the RodTactics I was banned twice for abusing Bananaz and joined a clan called Trucidation and I loved my life before no one in the clan liked me (I could tell) and I actually thought Toxic Fiddy Client Blazins were my friends you were just there and you seemed quite Stubborn plus I was basically told if I spoke to you I was getting kicked and I loved trucidation so... I got kicked after the mods joined and I was very Awkward around Goldsminer and if you know how when Goldsminer joined the day I began talking to you again was awkwardness so yeah. I became Baccar and reimaged myself and became a (somewhat) better person until I was banned for abuse midway through a cb during the time of my return I joined Kronos but was kicked due to bad relations and rat threats and doss threats then I join Evident and loved it being with people who I never knew in trucidation yesterday waking up to being called the best player in the clan after a epic cb win got me so happy then being officer was also amazing I was hyped to be in the states cb even though im vic playing for sa :( anyways Good was so good until being banned for abuse by lilbub and plusmath then Jordyy showed me a side I never knew giving me Beatrizzzz to use sadly I made SA lose because I had to go and pearl carried xD then I woke up sisters birthday and my last easter with my nan (cancer :(((() to being pardoned (YAY) then I get on being really hyped to play mc and I go in a mod channel on mcg ts (fun) getting to know some mods (fun) before being rebanned in my second game back!!! (bunnies) and yeah. Kirsten although were barely friends thank you for being there for me recently and showing me that even if your a Inappropriate body part on a male people can like you. I am quitting of course and will most likely never touch minecraft again tell luke fiddy and toxic that I am now quitting its been a fun experience and I really wish it could stay thank you :) - Nathan

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
i am the one who got you in to truci scrande. and then tom denied you from kronos without my info until the next day. which i still feel bad for :/

anyway goodluck in the future old buddy nathan and its for the best since this community is dying.

thanks for the bants and this meme that i will always remember you for https://namemc.com/s?darkrai202

bye <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci