• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Story Of Mr_Gears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
What about school? Minecraft? Lifeguarding?
Nope. None of that. Rubik's Cubes. Yessssss.
*Climbs into my personal mountain of Rubik's Cubes*
My cocoon of safety.

missmoll7

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, as you all may know I am Mr_Gears. That should be a dead giveaway! I've seen a lot of my friends do this lately and I've decided It's my time to talk about me! :D

I was born October 20th, 1996 In Gottingen, Germany and moved to the states when I was only 6th months old. I now live in the cold, cold north (Minnesota). I don't remember anything of Germany and anyone my little self meet while I was there. My family consists of my father Jeff, my mother Lorie, my sister Melissa, and I, Matt Johnson. I think I'll just skip the baby parts of my life since they are some moments I don't want to speak of. :D I'll start by talking about my life when I was about 10. When I was 10 and 11 I had a job? I guess you could say that, I mowed peoples grass and made bank! (About 750$ Not a lot, but being 10 that's a lot of cash). I bought my first gaming system by myself, a Wii! I had a N64 and a ps2 before but I didn't buy them. I had a fun childhood, playing with my friends, going into the woods and playing ghosts in the graveyard and flashlight tag. I was a very outgoing child as I made friends like it was nothing. Everyone liked me and I didn't have many enemies growing up.

******WARNING******
The next chapter of my life gets sad and depressing.
So, before I turned 12, about 1 month before hand, my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. Being only 11 I didn't fully understand the meaning of 'cancer'. I didn't know how badly it could hurt and affect someones life. On October 19th, my mom went into surgery to get rid of the disease. Thank god to the people who worked to help my save my mom. I thank you with everything I have. I may not know them but I thank them to this day and so does my mom. I love you mom <3!!!

So, you think that's it? Wrong. When I started Middle School (For all those Brit's and others Middle School is 7th and 8th grade. For me.) I was having bad depression. I didn't know why and I finally told my mom about how I felt with life. I went to my doctors about it and I also told him I was going to the bathroom a lot (Peeing guys) and he wanted to test my urine. Turns out, I have diabetes. On September 9th, 2009 I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. I've been dealing with on and off depression since then. Life is hard. Also, around the same time both my parents lost their jobs, they got divorced and we had to sell our house.

Since we are on the sad note of my life, when I was born, well, before I was born, like right before, I got my moms umbilical cord tied into a knot. I wasn't supposed to live. By that, I mean, my parents were told I had a 1 in 1 million chance of living. I came out. Alive. Thank god.

Now that's enough of my sad life It's time to talk about MineCraft and MCSG!

Well, I got a new laptop in March of this year (2013) and I got Minecraft for the first time on PC! I played Minecraft on Xbox but it just wasn't the same. I looked online for Hunger Game servers and I found this site called www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com. I was like, sounds fun and looks popular! I played it and met some of my first Minecrafters on here! I would like to take time and list all/the ones I remember or mean a lot to me!

Starting with Andrew and Nick, they were the first people I met on here and they told me what to do on maps, showed me routes. After that I met Bldig, Unloyal, Grex and Muslim boy. We had a blast and we were like the crew that no one wanted to mess with. I met Brownie9v after that and she was a close friend and met a lot to me. I then my boy Red, he was like reason I played Minecraft a lot. I met A7XRuler or Ajax, he was from up north like me and we got along well. I then started talking the UTS's and Decemberr. They were all pretty funny and cool and were fun to hang with.

Now its time for all the mods and staff. Ill start with some of people I talk to a lot, DQ you are my dairy queen and I am your king. Biogear, I love you even though you use nodus! ;D Echo... Echo... I don't need to say anything about you. Shan, Eli, Nick, I love you all and you make me laugh! "What's going on youtube!" Bullet you are my mod and we together form Mames! <3 Dizzy, you never get on anymore and it makes me sad :( DontGriefBro, I'm happy you got mod! Gravey4rd, you will always be number 1, no matter what! Hawk821, I love you. AngryJukeBox, you little sneaky devil you. BUXXXXX!!!! :D MCCMorpheus we need to play more minigames! Jules, you randomly come out of no where and talk to me. I'm okay with this. Lemonz... I'm sorry I killed you by hiding behind a wall... :( Cazmax... Your Girl scares me. Extremearc, who are you?? Mickey! I saw you on Omegle!

Sr.Mod Time!! Slasher, you ratchet. <3 Joshkey, you give mean hugs boy. Kellie, you will never kill me and take my points -_-. Vlad! I miss you :( Wealshy, you make me happy boy <3 Krackan, I gave you a golden apple to save you.

Admins... Well... Only Dave... Dave we talk and we both think Charlie is annoying and is mean just because he is English. Yet we still love him.

Them VIPs! GuyK, you have awesome maps and I hope you get your VIP back! Simey_, Where'd you go?? Soggypickle... We can never make Jennifer and Angel laugh again...

Now a list of the others that mean a lot to me.
  • Angelsquad
  • Zietra
  • GotCubes
  • Spartan
  • Lively
  • Lovely
  • Maxty
  • Burger
  • EdgarAE
  • KayTay
  • SuperLlama
If I missed anyone, please tell me! <3 I love you all people! Thanks for reading in on who I am!
That was deep man. I remember you from MCSG you wanted my Skype xD. I think it's my turn to say my story

CalebDob

Survivor
Reaction score
Personally you're my favorite MCSGer out there. You PvP skills are amazing. You're life story is touching. You seem like a cool dude. Kiddos to you, Mr_Gears

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Awe Matt! This made me sad/happy all of the same time! What a wonderful story :) <3

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Can't believe I'm only just reading this now! We gotta catch up some time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci