• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Story Of Ronan

Reaction score
striga havent hacked on badlion in ages... i got unbanned on my main on badlion in november 2015 and i realised how bad i really was while playing legit... ive played legitimately ever since then, and if you beg to differ then tell me when the hell my anticheat ban is coming.

striga

Spectator
Reaction score
striga havent hacked on badlion in ages... i got unbanned on my main on badlion in november 2015 and i realised how bad i really was while playing legit... ive played legitimately ever since then, and if you beg to differ then tell me when the hell my anticheat ban is coming.
use eximius harder, you'll be done soon.

Reaction score
I wonder where in life I would be right now if 2 years ago I denied taking my friend's USB ~

Cardon

Experienced
Reaction score
Well I'll be damned, you're one crazy kid! Well as immature as you are/we're I still managed to find your story fun to read. Props to you kid! :D
That signature :( why did fortress pyke have to go!! ;-;

feminist

Career
Reaction score
I was accepted into Purple Cobras (basically Phoenix) after winning 3/3 of my trial matches, and I bet they deeply regret accepting me now hehe.
(basically Phoenix)
you have done me a trigger

OH WAIT BTW WHILE WE'RE AT IT USING THE NAME XSWAGBEAR AS YOUR STATS GETS YOUR ACCOUNT NEEDING ADMIN REVIEW TOO, YOU'RE PART OF AN ELITE GROUP NOW RONAN

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci