• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The story of the dreamer.

Am I sexy?

• Yeah babe <3

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Ewww no.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Fake and Gay.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
By popular request (well 3 people :p) I decided to do a story all about meeeeeeee! This is how Matt_The Dreamer went from random noob on the forums to internet super star xD. It all starts a year ago, it is may, a time when MCSG was only in its infamy and Baccas were no where to be seen. A time when there were only two maps on MCSG and lag was rife.

May 2012
I go through my usual morning routine, checking you tube for any new videos from my subscriptions. I spot a video from the Yogscast, survival games. I clicked on it and watched the best series they had ever made. It was so exciting, full of tension and awesome. I loved the hunger games novels and movie and always imagined a game for it. My dream came true. I needed a new reason to play mine craft, I had neglected it like a Im insulting someones family and I should feel bad child (Game of thrones Im insulting someones family and I should feel bad child :p) because of the frankly boring and repetitive single player and the lack of good servers with good communities on multiplayer. I searched up "Minecraft hunger games" The first server that came up was a realistic hunger games experience. You got a kit of weapons and that was it. You could mine, craft and survive in a completely open world. It as great, but not the hunger games I was looking for. I searched more and more until I found this, MCSG. It looked great and I logged into mine craft and played my first game. I was really bad, a noob wandering through Sg1 with no idea what to do. But it was great, a breath of fresh air from the endless robots of servers. I survived till death match by hiding in a tree but got completely owned by the pros.

July 2012
MCSG had become a great pastime for me, I still hadn't won any games but was enjoying every minute of my game time. I had now played on the maps and was looking for MOAR stuff. I eventually went on the website and found the forums, as a guest I found many srategis to help. How to PVP, chest routes, Bow skill, the lot. And after that session I won my first game on Sg2, with a diamond sword and tonnes of Armour :D. This is when I discovered the forums and decided to sign up. Matt_ The Dreamer I called myself. A stupid now that I think about but was very functional and quite suitable. I posted here and there on threads. Though I was never really active until Dec 2012, when I decided YOLO and spent more times on the forums. The day after that epiphany I had 12 alerts. The most I had ever got. And it keeps increasing, 15, 18 ,21, 25.

I have met many awesome people on the forums: HalfSquirrel, Stjin, Toby22 just to name a few. And of course, the one man in my life. The only man in my life, Ikanacanyon7. My lover <3 :p. Jk, but he is an awesome guy and the weird conversations we have always seem to make me happy and get me through the day. This video describes our relationship. <3
In conclusion. This last year has been some of the greatest months of my life. All the guys I mentioned are awesome and there are tonnes more I couldn't because of space issues (Didn't want 50,00 links :D) My objective when I joined here was to become a active member and now that has happened I think I love the forums more . I hope for many more great times with all you guys. Thanks for reading.
TL;DR: Matt_The Dreamer loves you all and want some for himself.
THE END.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
First!! Now I'll read :p

EDIT: amazing story. Made me cry :(

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hate to double post, but I'm sad that not as many people commented on my storeh :(. But whatevs, love you guys anyway <3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci