• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Summer Update 2: New ranks & more!

Eathuis

Survivor
Reaction score
Why don't you change the diamond colour from &3 (Teal) to &9 (Blue)? It looks so much better. Teal looks disgusting.
I agree, Dark Aqua doesn't look that appealing, but the alternative doesn't exactly resemble the rank itself, Diamond being blue just wouldn't fit.

Last edited:

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Henry you said something about getting Gold to suit something of yours or whatever so here's you're chance c:
True but now I switched my avatar so the diamond and purple look good together :p

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
What happens if you had Iron?
Users who have Iron rank will be upgraded automatically to a Gold rank which will expire on the same date the Iron rank would have. If your rank is removed prior to its expiration date, please contact the Support Team at [email protected].
If someone already said that sorry I'm a little late to this announcement. I'm kinda hyped, I guess if I really wanted a lifetime rank unlimited gold would be sick. But my question is if you buy lifetime gold, then are the perks like iron perks or are they like the old gold perks?

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
this is actually pretty cool since somebody who hasnt got enough money for a dia/plat can buy a lifetime gold and upgrade it later, nice touch mcsg!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci