• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Survival Games 2 Map Edit Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camps

Spectator
Reaction score
I have been playing for a few days and have come to realize that whoever seems to hold the middle always wins. This isn't leaving odds in favour of the people who are actuly playing by exploring the map. I put some thought into it an have come up with some simple ways this can be fixed.

- Remove the crafting table from the middle: Good items should still be consintrated at the middle whoever removeing the crafting table will keep people moveing more allowing for a more exciting game.

-Increase the chance of good items coming from chests that are not in the middle: This give people who are exploring a much better chance of being able to take the campers in the middle

As it is now whoever holds the middle gets supper fed leaveing them unstoppable. I will continue to analyze the games an continue to edit this post as more problems seem to arise.

Thank You on Behalf Of The Community

Reaction score
No to both of these, items are of the same chance both at and away from the corn, you have the same chance of getting diamond in the center, as at the skyscraper. As for the crafting table, it adds more incentive for people to assault the mid and try to take it over. Don't think of staying in the corn as camping, more as "defending. You need to try to kill mobs, and protect yourself from possible attacks. Keeping the mid is alot harder than "Camping"

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Like said before, no, and no: For a start, no you don't always win by controlling the corn. I've hardly ever gone for the corn and my points are right now at about 780, I don't team either, it's just me and myself. I manage to stock up by going to chests that aren't the corn. I stock up, and then I can take the corn. It's truly not a matter of being the first to hold the cornucopia. You won't always win. This thread is rather pointless, and I really hope these ideas are never put into play.

By the way, you misspelled "Behalf" at the end of your post. ;)

Camps

Spectator
Reaction score
Noone explores, Least takin away the crafting box would give some incentive to move

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
in the original map, there were many people complaining that with the armour and weapons now needing to be crafted (for iron and diamond at least) there needed to be more crafting benches placed around the world to allow people the chance of taking on those lucky enough to get good gear early. From what i understand you like how the benches are in the world, you want a reason for someone to leave the corn though? why leave the corn? it draws people in and there is much less chance of dying to mobs, fall damage, getting stuck in holes or accidently bumping into a stronger player out in the wild.
Given this new map has huge buildings within which you can hide and camp on chests that refill, it is really no different than camping at the corn except you're less likely to face off with another player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci