• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Survival Games 5..what the...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenphyxia

Tribute
Reaction score
I played the survival games 5 and in the chests i found some potions, mushrooms, and arrow 1x1, leather colored items, diamond helmets and some strange stuff, what is going on? o_O

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
Thats happened to me too, pretty sure theyre leftover from the tier 3 update that was never implemented.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
nah nah nah I'm pretty sure they're the items in the chests on the map download, and sometimes the plugin glitches on that map and doesn't fill the chests for some reason. There were never gonna be potions in chests, that would be ridiculous

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Most likely a glitch. Some maps are just like that, but it's not a bad thing :)

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
That's weird. When I heard mushrooms, I thought of old Tier 1's. When I heard potions, I thought of Tier 3. it's most likely a glitch, maybe old tier 1's and tier 3's mixed up somehow? I don't know, I've never seen this. o_O

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
nah nah nah I'm pretty sure they're the items in the chests on the map download, and sometimes the plugin glitches on that map and doesn't fill the chests for some reason. There were never gonna be potions in chests, that would be ridiculous
this seems the answer. I've downloaded this map before, and its the exact same setup. I future, you can make a bug report.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci