• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Survival Games : V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
I believe you are able to revamp maps with permission.
Calling other builders "bad" won't solve anything, just cause you built/helped out with creating a map doesn't mean you can crush the dreams of these guys, leave this thread. I don't like your kind letting people down, VIP means nothing, every should be treated the same with any rank that you're given. You can remake maps with the "permission" of the original owner by the way. bye :)
You can revamp it, but MC Gamer does not accept them, unless they are made by the original creators. And this 'revamp' has obviously not been given permission by Team Variede to revamp it.

I could rant all day about revamps, map stealing etc but I wont.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
You can revamp it, but MC Gamer does not accept them, unless they are made by the original creators. And this 'revamp' has obviously not been given permission by Team Variede to revamp it.

I could rant all day about revamps, map stealing etc but I wont.
I could rant all day about 'maps'

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Hi there. Unless you have official written consent by the map maker(s), a revamped version of this map is not allowed.

Thread locked and moved to Map Archive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci