• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Team Vareide Youtube Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, in case you don't know Team Vareide have a youtube channel but its kinda empty! It only has one video on it :(

But we want to change that so we are asking you guys what you would like to see on our channel!

Let us know what you are interested in seeing and they we can hopefully deliver you guys the content you would like. So have a good think about the sort of stuff you would like to see:
Timelapses?
Lets Plays?
Cinematics?
Behind The Scenes?
Art Videos?
Something that isn't listed here?

Just give us your suggestions and we will take them into consideration!

Signing out - Sidera (Community Management Admin)
Could all of the options be another option? :p ;D

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
Timelapses and may I just say the music in the video is amazing.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cinematic timelapses? Behind the lets play? Art that isn't listed here?

But honestly, cinematic timelapses, like they pause building to get artistic half-built shots.

Kody

Spectator
Reaction score
I would like to see lets plays and possibly terraforming, such as the terraforming done on the survival games maps.

Wizard_ConCon

Survivor
Reaction score
Timelapses what ever they are people seem to want them so I want them to XD Maybe actually play some survival games that would get pretty popular

Teeth149

Spectator
Reaction score
Timelapses, Let's plays and for people who want tips on how to build and different ideas, so maybe a video to do something along those lines?

RealityRiot

Spectator
Reaction score
Timelapse videos like what the FyreUK team does and tutorial videos that help with things like terraforming via VoxelSniper etc.

Themooshroomman

Tribute
Reaction score
Timelapses lol same as Wizard_conCon and lets plays also you guys are the best of the best in the wild west at building in minecraft utterly unbelievable!!! p.s. I don't care you have one video because you only need one half of a quater of a video to stun people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci