• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Team Vareide Youtube Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkBullet500

Spectator
Reaction score
I think watching you guys do timelapses and let's play videos would be cool.

Yamin

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys, in case you don't know Team Vareide have a youtube channel but its kinda empty! It only has one video on it :(

But we want to change that so we are asking you guys what you would like to see on our channel!

Let us know what you are interested in seeing and they we can hopefully deliver you guys the content you would like. So have a good think about the sort of stuff you would like to see:
Timelapses?
Lets Plays?
Cinematics?
Behind The Scenes?
Art Videos?
Something that isn't listed here?

Just give us your suggestions and we will take them into consideration!

Signing out - Sidera (Community Management Admin)
how you become a part of team variede

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I'd love to see tutorials, timelapses, and behind the scenes on building the SG maps. :D

YoutubaHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Well i mean a build team doesnt seem like a channel to do lets plays but a behind the scenes and timelapses would be cool. I wanna see if you guys like argue while building and stuff lol

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well i mean a build team doesnt seem like a channel to do lets plays
I think it would be cool to have a Let's Play to see what they could get built if they were in survival. Like a fortress, an awesome survival town, things like that. All in survival. And then have a timelapse video at the end of the in-survival construction, showing the faster version of it.

CubicJoy

Spectator
Reaction score
You should do shoutouts for new minecraft youtubers that you like! :D

Gwen_the_first

Spectator
Reaction score
time lapses are always awesome but they can sometimes get really lengthy so maybe you could also make some videos where you just show off some smaller builds that didn't make it into the time lapses with some really epic music in the background ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci