• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The thank you thread to end all thank you threads

Bugman

Quantum
Reaction score
If you want to know what happen to Killer201101 well Final Fantasy 14 happened to him

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Thank you for your generous contribution to MCSG snochet65. In all honesty I couldn't imagine MCSG without you. You're a very good moderator, pvper, and an overall good person.

Through your generosity through the years, I'm very sorry if I've ever seemed like a rude individual towards you.

The majority of players in the AU region are grateful for all you have done, and pledge our best efforts in continuing this place.

Question: How long did it take you to write all of this?
2 Hours (Total of 3078 words)

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
It was a figure of speech. I never believed that it would end all thank you threads like I believed no one would actually take the title of the thread seriously.
I don't really care if it was "a figure of speech" I find that disrespectful to the other farewell and goodbye threads so please next time somebody thinks of doing something like this think twice.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't really care if it was "a figure of speech" I find that disrespectful to the other farewell and goodbye threads so please next time somebody thinks of doing something like this think twice.
stfu tryhard

Reaction score
triggered?
just stfu and leave please

ShadowphoenixMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Why hello there. I'm snochet65/CoDsNo65 and more recently known as Beradot, an MCSG moderator and former Owner of the Phoenix AU Clan, Purple Cobras and admin of the two clans Sublime, NuggetZ and Poets. I've been apart of this community for 2 and a half years and have gone from a green bean, one of the eight players in the biggest cb to ever exist in AU, to an Owner of the undoubted #1 AU clan for some time, to a blacklisted player to end up as a staff member. During this time I have met a lot of friends, a lot of people that without them I wouldn't be the person I am today. So here's a massive thread that will be going through a list of people that I am thankful of and couldn't have made it so far without. The list will be going down in order of importance, how they've impacted my past, present, future as well as my current feelings towards them. As a heads up, I love very single community member here and especially MCSG, but I have to cut down my list to a very specific amount. (Warning, a lot of effort and writing, be prepared for a long read).

1. Nick/darkrai202/fierydog00/10 perm banned forum accounts: Where do I even begin? I have known you for exactly 2 years now, and I can't think of someone that has impacted my life on MCSG as much as you. When I didn't have a clan to go to, recently abandoned by my friends to create a new clan with people I never wanted to be around with, I didn't have anywhere to go, and then you came in. At that time I never thought anyone wanted me as a player in their clan, in their family, but out of nowhere out of all people, you wanted to talk to me. From there the rest is history. From there I tried my best to be the very best I could at MCSG and eventually you began to notice me more and more as a player, more and more as a friend. We became so close during that time when Apex was our biggest rival, and I was nothing but honoured and privileged to fight by your side in the Apex vs Phoenix clan war. Even a year of quiting mc you still had my back, we still talked all the time, you were still my best friend. You have always been there for me whenever I wanted to make a surprise return to MCSG or in recent times when life hasn't been the easiest of me. You are my 42, you are my best friend, you are the person that even 80 years latter, I will never forget you. I love you so much, and the only thing I ask of you, is to feel the same way.

2. Blake Well I don't think you expected yourself to be so high up on the list, and it's a shame that you are away in Bali atm, but hopefully you will be able to see this. Blake you are one of my best friends ever, one of the very few I can consider being the same level as some of my closest irl friends. When I first met you, I never understood that even though I targeted you off corn, you were still able to kill me. In that I remembered until I joined Phoenix, when we couldn't talk to each other due to the rivalry between Phoenix and Apex, when that ended and we got to talking, you were such a down to earth amazing person, that to this day I am still with. For the past year after Phoenix died you have almost been on the teampseak every day and we would just talk for hours playing league or cs:go and became the best of friends. Even in recent times where life hasn't been the easiest on you, I have stuck with you, and that will stay that way until the end of time. Like Nick, even after 80 years on and life separates us into our own paths, I will never, ever forget you. The only thing I ask for you, is to feel the same way.

3. Gustav Mahikano Hey my main man. You are literally the person in this world that I have the most fun with out of everyone. You are so amazing, funny, loveable and I strangely weird how I can relate to you on almost anything. You have been more than a best friend to me, you've been a brother I've never had, someone that feels as though we were separated at birth. Even through our arguments of the existence of elo hell and your moments when you hate everything around you (You needa get a check on your rage issues c:), I have still considered you one of my best friends and the person that I can relate to you the most. You are my brother from another mother and somehow your successor for a small amount of time as the AU Bow god. The only thing I ask from you, is to feel the same way.

4. Juzzy Jed with your big head, oh I owe so much to you. Without you I would have never have gotten as successful as I could ever imagine on MCSG. Because of you with the idea of making a clan, and me vrey keen on the idea, none of the achievements I have gained over the past 2 years on MCSG would have ever existed. Without you I am just a green bean, but you were more to me than someone that helped me become successful, you were an amazing friend, someone that I looked up to and was proud of every achievement that you earned while we were parted. Time never was the easiest on us, and the rivalry between clans never helped, but I am glad where I am at now with you. Now I will leave you a quote from me 2 years ago that will hopefully remind you of how much you mean to me.

"I thought we were friends. Parteners in crime we were the best team ever! But it just had to be ruined because I tried to tell you why you were wrong. It was amazing seeing you grow from being the noob on your friends account to the beast that you are today and you'll be more well known on MCSG than darkrai! Well if you don't want to respond and I hope you read this but you have been like my best friend I have never connected to someone as closely as you and I hope you have lots of fun in your future endevours.

~Your friend
Cameron."

The only thing I ask from you, is that you feel the same way.

5. TrebleMaker Apart of me wanted to put you lower down in the list of people, in hope that many would look over my message because the only person I wanted to see this message was you, but that wouldn't do justice to show how much I care about you. If things were different I would have put you miles above the rest, because that is what you deserve. I care about you so much and worry everyday if you are okay with everything that has been going on recently. You've brought things out of me that I never thought I was capable of doing and made being apart of the staff team feel like a blessing. You made training sessions feel less boring and made moulding into a staff member so easy on me. I can't thank you enough for how much you have made me be less shy in front of the staff team with your positivity and your occasional sarcastic comments. I will always be there for you, and I will never forget about you.

6. le quack Now the time I spent with you during that short time we were best friends was also a blessing. You were one of the most enjoyable people I have ever spent time with on MCSG and I have never forgotten every moment I had with you. The one regret I have in life is never being able to cherish that time with you. I wish I could have spent as much time as I could with you, because I never knew how time and opportunities would separate us. You are such an amazing, loveable friend that I wouldn't even dare think about forgetting about you. You are my 42 version 2, and I love you so much <3.

7. AlLuc My crazy one eyed 1.6 legend you are such an amazing friend. You are one of the nicest and chillest people that I have ever met. Thinking over now I can never think of a point in time where you've ever gotten angry and lashed out at someone, and that is what makes you great. Whether it was during my prime when we would constantly play against each other and improve, play non-stop MineZ or change your texture pack after every, single, 1 verse 1, You are an amazing friend that I will never ever forget and I wish that we had some way to stay in touch, but life seems to have kept us apart. No matter what happens in the next few years, just make sure to never change who you are because you don't deserve great things, you've earned it.

8. Billa Hey Jake guess what? You would be higher on this list if you JUST FOLLOWED ME ON THE FORUMS. Man when I first joined Phoenix I just straight up respected you and considered you a legend that no one would forget. Nowadays it is the opposite of that and you are now one of my best friends and everyone has forgotten you. All jokes aside you have been such a great friend while we've played minecraft, league of legends and CS:GO together, even carrying you to platinium. Even though recently the tilt has been very strong within you, I still consider you an amazing friend that I can only have a blast with every day. Never change <3.

9. Jimmy | Intelligent When I was thinking of who to put at number 9, it was a bit of a challenge, until I remembered you. From the start you have been my number #2 fan (Number 1 being luke xD) always there supporting whatever I did from just being a little fan of my youtube channel. A year later I come back to minecraft and I find out you've become one of the best players on MCSG at that time, and it hasn't changed since. Your loyalty and your perspective to be the very best is something hard to find, and to find someone so sweet and kind behind those motives is even more of a rarity. When I came back to minecraft sometime during August you made sure that I knew you had my back, and it has remained that way ever since. I couldn't ask for someone as loyal, faithful and amazing as you. You will be that one fan that became one of my best friends. Make sure to keep texting me, I won't take too long to reply ;).

10. StigJam89 My amazing Asian rod crit master. Man the times we spent together were so much fun and joining phoenix at the same time and becoming great friends has been an amazing experience. You were someone that I met in NuggetZ when you first joined the clan, when everyone said I was a bad player in the clan, you saw something else and thought I was really good, and that is something that I have always remembered. It was an honour to fight by your side in the Phoenix vs Apex clan war and to also have you by my side in the deathmatch during the 4th round of the cb when so much pressure was on us. Hopefully one day you might get to diamond and reach where I am at. Until then you are my amazing Asian friend that I will not forget.

11. killer201101 Idk wat happened to us man, but I miss the amazing times that we used to have with each other. You were such a nice person and a great friend that I went out of my way to make sure that you got into Phoenix, no matter what it took. I miss the times we used to have, but I gain comfort in believing that you are happy. I miss you man <3

12. LilBub The amount that you have cared about me and helped me during these times is something that I am eternally grateful before. Never in my life have I heard such amazing things come out of someones mouth about me and you make me smile everyday because of it. You are such an amazing person and friend the fact that you care so much keeps me going everyday. I will stick to my promise.

13. Pleb/Lewis/Slayergodd man you are such a funny person. The time I got to spend with you was amazing and one of the very few members of phoenix that got to stay in the chat, and that means a lot. You are such a cool and funny guy and you were a very good friend. I am sad that time has parted us, but it has been little more than a blessing to have spent my time with you.

14. WitheredGold Gold I don't even know what to say about you. You can either be really nice and caring then next minute be abusive and sarcastic, and for some reason and I hate to admit, but I can never win an argument against you. You are one of my greatest friends that I have gained from MCSG that has stayed with me playing league and cs:go to who knows what kind of hours. We will always stay friends and I won't be forgetting you anytime soon.

15. RobertGoodwin As much as we might give you a hard time and as many times as you rage, you will always be such an amazing friend of mine. From when I first joined Phoenix, to the Phoenix vs Apex clan war and in our 5 man cs:go games where you carry my butt, you've been a great friend and someone that I have always enjoyed playing with. On the forums I have a small list of people that I follow, and I am very happy to see you on that list still after two years.

16. AGFire2013 My amazing mod buddy that made me realise how amazing and friendly the staff team truly is. You made becoming the best moderator I could possibly be, and me getting mod of the month for October felt more like a joint achievement between me and you. I can't thank you enough for how easy you made it for me to become a great moderator and a good friend.

17. Frankyy My boo oh my gosh the one person that I could consider turning gay for. You are such a blessing on this earth. You care so much about everyone and everything and I couldn't even imagine you hurting a fly. You have been an amazing friend to me and I hope that will continue long after 2015. You are amazing and you should stay amazing. I love you so much and you don't know how much it means to me to know that you care <3.

18. norverified What would this list be without a small little squeaker pat? You are the only person that is young but also mature, chill and a fun person to be around with all at the same time, which makes you such a great little person. You character and attitude towards life is so amazing that getting to spend time with you in NuggetZ, Phoenix and most importantly Purple Cobras has been a blessing. You are such a good friend and I wish that we could bring the old times back, but whatever happens know that I still think of you as an amazing person, and don't change a single bit.

19. Alex_T101 Man it's weird to see you on this list. When I first met you I just put you down in my head as that one fanboy of mine that wasreally abusive to other players. Nowadays I think of you as a great friend that helped me out a fair amount in recent times. You are a really cool and enjoyable person to be around with, and it makes me proud to see how far you have come as a player and a person who's managed his rage problems quite admirably.

20. Eskild How could I forget about you? You were that person that created EU Phoenix and has let me and blake absolutely destroy your teamspeak for so long. I am thankful for keeping some of the few AU Phoenix players a warm home on your teamspeak and making/keeping the Phoenix name stronger than it could ever be. Thank you my buddy pal c:.

Now almost 3000 words later, I am down to the honourable mentions that are put in in no order. I wish I could write a paragraph for all you amazing people in my life but It's 2:00am and I want some sleep ;-;.

Honourable mentions include:

Mattando97
Ceroria #AU REPRESENT
NyanCaatt
Rekersba
FjRI || Catty
OfficialSimran
Zado
Dejay
Fluffles19
xFatal_
Hayden/Porridge
ImmaSlapYoFace
wertea
Bowser52000
Axanite
itsbeny itstomy Ty for the pax trip c:
csimp8444
Cobalt101
Vepster
Lebron12
JulainPaladin
TheJuicyGypsey
MisterrHellfiree
Every member in Phoenix that didn't turn rotten
LuLulioness
Attention_Seeker
freshfishgaming
xxtristangxx (Rest In Peace my good friend)
stevohh
Fancy
Calebjosh
SheIsAGoldDigga
TeeArrr
Zaneee
AMooseMan
Dinosuar_Dan101
Pretty Laughs
Jeffrey | JDusk
Kaine17
Da_Goose22
kooksey99
ShaunDepro
Squidman9
Xestros
Keno_jewls
Tiger
And so many more that I have forgotten over time and I am very sorry. I could never imgaine leaving this community for good, I've tried that and failed. I am so glad to be apart of MCSG, and I will do everything in my power as a staff member to make it the best server is can possibly be. Just not this week :p.
Damn... the feels.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a meme right?

Reaction score
It's like a videogame yeah? If a character says "The battle to end all battles" then its a figure of speech. The same thing goes for the threads title. And besides your a ex-staff you should know better to pm instead of posting it on a thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci