• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? asdffish
What region are you applying for? US
Age? 15
Wins? 410 (with alt pm if you want the name)
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) asdffish1
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? Not really ever
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I usually get 3-4 hours in the weekdays and as much time as I'm needed on the weekends unless other plans arise.
What clans have you been in previously? CyanVolts and Organization are the notable ones
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths: I'm pretty good with a bow and sword and decent at strafing Weaknesses: My fns dodging needs work for the most part, the rest isn't really great or horrible.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Probably being able to balance it, being able to stay up with my school work and play, but it's been getting much better.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? How couldn't I? I have one myself, well he's not much of a puppy anymore but he's awesome!!

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Rhino1928
Age? 15
Wins? 753
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) reelsteel95
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? A lot
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I can can be pretty active
What clans have you been in previously? #Rebels #Bungled #Romans #EliteSquad
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Im above average with a bow and Im good at 1v1, my weaknesses are water fights and FuzzyPB
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Getting better with a fishing rod
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Yes. So much.
Recommended!

HoboOnStrike

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? SunGodMonkey
What region are you applying for? United States
Age? 14
Wins? 1050+
Do you have a microphone? yerp
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? yerp
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) sungodmonkie, pretty sure zeno already has me though. XD
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? Used to play with Zeno back in the old CyanVolts days, and I think iancool used to be in the old Organization when I was leading it.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? A lot. When I decide to just lock myself up in my room and play on the computer, I can spent anywhere from 3 hours to 8 hours straight.
What clans have you been in previously? (in order) TeamTux (barely counts), CyanVolts v1 v2 and v3, I believe I was in Rebels for a short period of time, The Forgotten, The Organization v1 v2 and v3, Cyanvolts v4, and organization v4.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths: Sword, fishing rod, flint and steel. Weaknesses: Bow.
Keep in mind that my skill goes off and on between these strengths and weaknesses. But for the most part this seems to be my average skillset.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Getting over my rageness and rudeness. For the most part I've altered myself, and am trying to be more mature and calm.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Only the pug kind.

if not accepted i want vip
Recommended REGO i mite join this clan kekeke

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
You were never accepted off trial. Say what you want, I played a role in that 0:10 vote for you joining the clan.
Don't start a flame war here please. This is supposed to be happy. Just forget ur differences and be happy. Make love not war #420yoloswag #BilboSwaggins

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? ash0521
Age? 13 (14 in a few weeks)
Wins? 142. Im big noob
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) ash0521 (what a surprise)
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? A lot. jspwn and ChrisComedies are irl friends and I was in Titans v1
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? 10-15
What clans have you been in previously? Titans v1, Organization, CyanVolts
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Pretty good with a bow, decent with sword, mediocre with f&s, rarely use fishing rod
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Trying to stay away from it
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? WHO THE **** DOESN'T!?!? THEY ARE SOOOO CUUUUTE

I'm glad that the Titans are finally back. This was the first clan I was in and my favorite by far. Even if I am denied I will continue to talk to everyone on ts and play with them. You should see the smile on my face right now :D
YES! All my fav people are joining here. THIS IS GOING TO BE SO AWESOME
I just wanted to say that despite our past, petty differences I hope we become friends through this clan :)
Please don't triple post. Use the edit button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci