• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Top 100 AU MCSG Players Of All Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
lol you take this way to seriously.
View attachment 46371
oh and by the way im almost 16 so I dont think you can say I am barely even a developed teenager...And no I don't just come to the forums to complain I came to leave this community while having fun ;) and also you can't really judge a players performance because of a couple of 1v1s and a few games played on mcsg, they could be having a bad day or a really good day which both give an inaccurate view of their skill level I suggest seeing how many games they win in the smallest amount of games played with a certain time limit e.g. 3 days etc... and also I don't remember betraying my clan members but I wish I did because that would have been pretty funny to see them all getting so mad.

Oh and also just because its their choice to do whatever they want to do with their life(in this case sitting playing minecraft) doesn't mean its always the right choice. But then again it could be the right choice and maybe they do want to play minecraft all their lives.

Anyway ill be waiting for your reply and look forward to reading it. ;)
In all honesty I don't take this seriously, I just hate hypocrites.

I would come up with an argument but I'd rather not get banned for flame and you just brought up the same points again that I just rebutted, just worded differently. I will say however you did betray your clan to try and get into phoenix don't try and deny it lmao.

Anyway whatever you do I hope you have a fun life but your arguments are close to frustrating to read and some don't even apply to the topic.

Ain't nobody got time for dat.

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
In all honesty I don't take this seriously, I just hate hypocrites.

I would come up with an argument but I'd rather not get banned for flame and you just brought up the same points again that I just rebutted, just worded differently. I will say however you did betray your clan to try and get into phoenix don't try and deny it lmao.

Anyway whatever you do I hope you have a fun life but your arguments are close to frustrating to read and some don't even apply to the topic.

Ain't nobody got time for dat.
In all honesty I don't remember betraying my clan to get into phoenix but to be honest I probably did sooo yeah.
And I hope you have a fun life as well.
It was fun arguing with you nothing personal though
Good luck with your future endeavors bye :)

DefensivePlayer

Survivor
Reaction score
Whatever you say you can "live" your life the way you want. However there are just so many flaws to your argument I had to say something.

Kiss top players asses? If we take phoenix for an example barely any of the members got in their for "kissing" darkrai's ass. Most people that are considered top players are there for a reason because they show higher level of skill then your above average players. On the topic of that I remember you wanting every sort of opportunity to get into phoenix even at the cost of betraying your own clan members to get into the clan. Talk about hypocrisy.

Wake up to yourselves, assuming you mean getting a life, well in a logical way that doesn't make any sense because we already have lives because we are here right now. Just because someone spends more time on the game than you does not mean they are less superior to you. People can do with their life as they wish and you shouldn't be one to judge that since your barely even a developed teenager yet.

Your judgement of the community is also flawed as you just come on the forums, complain, get a genuine response, and then have a little rage and say how you "don't really give a bunnies" when if you look above, you obviously care that you really did care and was genuinely upset that you weren't put in the top 100 in AU, and you're giving recommendations on what we should do with our lives.

I'm sorry but if your just coming to complain and then criticize what kind of response were you expecting.
Cameron I love you , you sassy mofo. Well said my friend, well said.

Last edited:

Zewzsy

Survivor
Reaction score
tbh I don't really give a bunnies, im done with most games now anyway and focusing on my life more, so while all of you just sit here playing minecraft think to yourself could I be doing more with my life?? And anyway I guess this shows how Good this community is, anyway you could play for weeks, put heaps of time and effort in, but yet its still the players who kiss the top players asses that are remembered....And to all the top players who have been playing for over three years and are still trying to be the best, Wake up to yourselves. Everyone else have fun because this game is just here to pass your time until life really matters. I'm done here. I probably won't see any of you around but if I do ill be sure to say hi.
every1step back we got someone who wants 2 talk about her social lief>!>!>@.1.1.1.2.1/1>!>~>!>!>!>

Reaction score
I am not here to offend anyone in anyway, but I will apologise in advance for my arrogance. Remember, this is my opinion, if you wish to have say on it, go ahead, be my guest.

I have a few worries about this thread. I mean, sure it is your opinion, but it seems to me that you haven't been in AU for a long time. Myself, I cannot say anything since I have only been here for over a year and a few months, but it seems some of the newer players are higher in the list.

I am also not on the list. Now, some may agree that I am not the best PvPer but I do deserve a place in the top 70 or so. I am not normally a person to say this but, I do believe I have gotten better over my course of playing on MCGamer.

In regards to the 1st point I made, I saw a few names pop up that deserve to be lower on this list. For example, I saw wohcom high up there, and entoricore down in the 50's. Now, this is really mismatched, and a few other "errors" do occur throughout this list. I understand that Entoriocre wasn't the best player out there, but there are many more who deserve a place in the top 50 that aren't even mentioned in this list.

As I mentioned earlier, this is not meant to offend anyone, but it is my taste on the matter. It is a list that has its good times and it's bad times.

Last edited:

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
every1step back we got someone who wants 2 talk about her social lief>!>!>@.1.1.1.2.1/1>!>~>!>!>!>
Stfu kid, I'm a guy smart ass...And not once did I say I wanted to talk about my social life.

Zewzsy

Survivor
Reaction score
Stfu kid, I'm a guy smart ass...And not once did I say I wanted to talk about my social life.
UR A GUY! o m g

and all this time i thought you were a grill cuz soz

bronze 6 newb

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Time to connect to pocket wifi and see this ranting while I'm on the toilet! This is going to be fun!

7Frames

Spectator
Reaction score
I believe I deserve a spot up there, I beat Robo_Cubix any day as well as a couple others in the 80 - 100 spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci