• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Truth About Me!

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello darlings.
My name is LilBub

Basically, im making this thread to tell you the truth as I feel wrong lying to people.
I am Dannielle, also known as "Grapeapplesauce's ex girlfriend"
I stopped using my "daaniellej and BustyUnicorns" account to avoid the hate and disrespect I was getting within the community from fans of my ex aswel as the people who have been harassing me for a long time.
I feel now though it is time to just be me, as a mod now I don't have to hide from the harassment as It is something I can first hand deal with now.

So hello!
I think I'll do a quick about me as the real me!

My name is Dannielle, I am 18, I am from Australia and I am in a relationship with the amazing RustyWolf.
I joined this community around 3 years ago and have just stuck around for a majority of this time

some people may have heard rumors about me, or just heard some things from a little bird.
I want you guys to disregard whatever it is you have heard about me and get to know me for me.

I absolutely adore this community and the staff team is my family and I want the best for everyone and I felt wrong lying.

This is the real me!
You can ask me anything you want to in the comments, just keep it respectful and follow the forum rules.

Thank you guys!
-Bub

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh. I always had a lingering thought that you were one of the owners of Vast. I don't think you'd remember me from there ahaha. Hopefully we can talk sometime c:

J

District 13
Reaction score
Oh... you told the truth ;-;

Well then... all aboard the #LilWolf ship!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci