• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Truth from Rev

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

As some of you may know, I have left the MCGamer community. However, there is one thing that I still haven't gotten off of my chest.

My real age.

Yes, at the time of me applying for moderator, I was 12. Yes, that was pretty young, but I thought that I was up for the challenge of moderator. Turns out I wasn't a terrible moderator.

As much as it pained me to lie whilst I was a mod and even after I resigned, I felt that it was needed. Until now.

So yes, in my resignation letter, I stated that one of the reasons for my resignation was due to the fact that I was entering my last senior year of high school. However, I am currently in Year 8 at the present time.

I am sorry to those who I have lied to, I hope we can still be friends on the extremely rare occasions that I jump on.

Thanks,
Dave | Rev

zCrits_

Career
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

As some of you may know, I have left the MCGamer community. However, there is one thing that I still haven't gotten off of my chest.

My real age.

Yes, at the time of me applying for moderator, I was 12. Yes, that was pretty young, but I thought that I was up for the challenge of moderator. Turns out I wasn't a terrible moderator.

As much as it pained me to lie whilst I was a mod and even after I resigned, I felt that it was needed. Until now.

So yes, in my resignation letter, I stated that one of the reasons for my resignation was due to the fact that I was entering my last senior year of high school. However, I am currently in Year 8 at the present time.

I am sorry to those who I have lied to, I hope we can still be friends on the extremely rare occasions that I jump on.

Thanks,
Dave | Rev
wot

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I saw you around back then, but never knew you quit ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members